Diaz vs GSP

Mitchsmith08

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
GSP n Diaz is finalized, who do you go winning? Do you think that Hendricks will fight again or wait for the title shot?

Nick will make GSP tap to strikes,like Serra did.

If he does, I'll be the first to admit I had it wrong. But I doubt it, The fight will look more like Bendo vs Nate. All the volume punching ability in the world did nothing for Nate in that fight.

i think hendricks should just fight again cause thats a hell of a long time to wait for the next title shot!

GSP and its wont even be close. Diaz fans will bring the excuses afterwards, but it will be the start of the realization that Nick is all hype and can't hang with the top five.

why do people think Diaz has a chance? he cant stop a TD from a good wrestler, just like his brother....GSP is going to have a field day taking him down and controlling him....

GSP by TD every round and dominating ground control....

UD 50-45

I love the Diaz boys, but I don't really like this matchup. GSP will do what he always does, won't come close to finishing the fight, but he'll win. I really hope I'm wrong though.

if nick wins i'll be short on vcash.

GSP, and it's gonna be a dominant victory.

People talk about Diaz's boxing but GSP hasn't really been out-done on the feet, he's got very good boxing and versatility in his strikes. Even on the feet I don't think Diaz would be dominating, GSP will jab, kick and set-up takedowns. Also, how could Diaz submit GSP? Diaz submitted Cyborg Santos, Hayato Sakurai & Scott Smith, no disrespect to those fighters but they're not really top-level guys.

GSP, and it's gonna be a dominant victory.

People talk about Diaz's boxing but GSP hasn't really been out-done on the feet, he's got very good boxing and versatility in his strikes. Even on the feet I don't think Diaz would be dominating, GSP will jab, kick and set-up takedowns. Also, how could Diaz submit GSP? Diaz submitted Cyborg Santos, Hayato Sakurai & Scott Smith, no disrespect to those fighters but they're not really top-level guys.

They're not really top level guys, but Diaz submitted them very quickly when the fight was on the mat.

Nick will be "in" the fight looking for subs the entire time but GSP wins in dominating fashion like Bendo did

Back