Diaz vs Diaz UFC 209

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if Nate wins against mcgregor and defends his mcgregor belt and Nick wins against Lyron duckley to win the welterweight belt, should they both be put on UFC 209 as the main event so they can unify their straps.

Nick vs Nate for UFC 209.

Promo slogan: let the brothers bang!

Trash talk would be epic. Both would say everyone's on steroids and neither would show up to the press conference except Nate.

"Ay ay real quick, Shoot out to Cesar gracie, jake, Gilbert, my brother Nate/Nick and Richard Perez boxing"

Last edited:
I've found the co-main event for this card:

shamrock-vs-shamrock.png

Not a chance. They aren't just blood brothers, they are best friends.

if Nate wins against mcgregor and defends his mcgregor belt and Nick wins against Lyron duckley to win the welterweight belt, should they both be put on UFC 209 as the main event so they can unify their straps.

Trash talk would be epic. Both would say everyone's on steroids and neither would show up to the press conference except Nate.

"Ay ay real quick, Shoot out to Cesar gracie, jake, Gilbert, my brother Nate/Nick and Richard Perez boxing"
Honey, they're on the bottom shelf!

image.jpeg

The question is, do the Diaz brothers have a price they'd fight each other for? If so, how high would it be? I mean anything is possible

It hurts to admit but at that time frank would have mauled ken
Doesn't hurt me at all. I started watching late and Frank and Vitor are my original favorites. As a matter of fact Diaz didn't get me as a fan until he beat Frank down. I was so mad then I had to admit diaz was a bad mother kicking ass and taking names at that time.

It hurts to admit but at that time frank would have mauled ken
I think Frank would still maul Ken. I believe Frank has always been the better fighter; Ken just started doing it first.

Lol this makes me think you don't even practice ufc bro.

Back