• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diaz or Hendricks. who deserves it more

MARTIAN

Otherworldly
Banned
Reaction score
just like the title says. ill ask a mod to make a poll

5 in a row, 3 of which are against CURRENT ranked top 10 opponents.... 2 KOTN bonuses...

One was busted and suspended after losing the #1 contender match...

You would think this would be obvious, but apparently not.

Well very obviously Hendricks deserves it more but both are good fights

Hendricks is on a tear, beating everyone.

Diaz fucked up a fight because he's too afraid of GSP, then he failed a drug test on purpose, lost his last fight, cried and retired then got suspended for a year.

It's such an easy fucking question.

Hendricks, obviously.

GSP-Diaz is the fight I actually want to see though.
I think GSP whips on both of them, so I may aswell have the fight that I think is more fun.

it should go to the fresh guy who has been active and winning. Cage Rust is real.

Hendricks. but there is an argument for Diaz.

he and a Condit fought for number 2 & you could argue in the loss Diaz established himself as 3. Hendricks is on a fast rise but not yet number 3.

The guy that won his last fight and had #1 contender implications.

Hendricks. but there is an argument for Diaz.

he and a Condit fought for number 2 & you could argue in the loss Diaz established himself as 3. Hendricks is on a fast rise but not yet number 3.

1. Nick Diaz already had a chance to fight GSP, he ruined it for everyone because he's ducking GSP, but has to maintain his image.
2. Nick Diaz failed a drug test on purpose, knowing that if he won against Condit he would have to fight GSP.
3. He lost against Condit, whined about it, threw a fit and then retired.

So he has nothing going for his title shot claim. If anything, he should be put back to regional shows. He'd be more suited there. The UFC is for professional athletes.

Nick Diaz, in my opinion. We've seen what the guy can do.

Hendricks on the other hand, we're still not sure of. He's caught a couple people, but still.

It's a difficult call because I'd like to see both of them fight one more time before getting a title shot. I'd like to see them fight each other as a matter of fact.

1. Nick Diaz already had a chance to fight GSP, he ruined it for everyone because he's ducking GSP, but has to maintain his image.
2. Nick Diaz failed a drug test on purpose, knowing that if he won against Condit he would have to fight GSP.
3. He lost against Condit, whined about it, threw a fit and then retired.

So he has nothing going for his title shot claim. If anything, he should be put back to regional shows. He'd be more suited there. The UFC is for professional athletes.

That is some remarkable twisting of words you have there.

Nick Diaz, in my opinion. We've seen what the guy can do.

You mean this?

dana-white-nick-diaz-no-show_display_image.jpg

Why would any MMA fan want to see another fight get ruined? Is it because people are sick of fights being ruined due to injury? I guess its time for one fight to be ruined due to actual, 100%, legitimate ducking of another fight. Hasn't happened since last time Diaz was going to fight GSP.

5 in a row, 3 of which are against CURRENT ranked top 10 opponents.... 2 KOTN bonuses...

One was busted and suspended after losing the #1 contender match...

You would think this would be obvious, but apparently not.

What this guy said but apparently logic no longer works in the minds of the people running the WWEUFC.

Back