Diaz/Conor fight is a great fight

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
if they make it.

Diaz is a great boxer and Conor is a great boxer, as good as they come in MMA, with totally different styles.

Reminds me of Nick Diaz against Gomi when Gomi was the shit and not a lot of people gave Nick a chance against Gomi because people thought Gomi was a better striker and Nick wasn't taking Gomi down either.

Conor is great, I think he's the fourth greatest fighter of all time after Fedor, Jones and GSP and I think he could beat RDA and Lawlor, but it could be a tough fight for Conor, who knows, I guess

Love Diaz but Conor will destroy Nate.

It could be a blow out, but wouldn't count out Nate. Nate is a real deal

I agree, fun match up.

I think Conor will handle Nate fairly easily but I've been wrong on Nate before.

Will be fun to watch, i think Nate is gonna get wrecked though.

Nate is decent boxer, but he's a plodder without much footwork. He also doesn't utilize offensive wrestling well. I could be wrong, but I think Conor will light him up from range. Even though Nate has the advantage in reach, he uses it poorly. An okay matchup, but I think there were better ones to be made even on short notice.

Completely agree. It has the potential to be epic.

Of course everyone is disappointed because Conor vs RDA was a dream fight, but Nate is the best replacement we could have.

They will stay on the feet trash talking each other. It's gonna be great.

Gonna be an interesting build up to the fight that's for sure.

No it won't.

Diaz won't even get a decent strike on McGregor. He'll walk into that octagon shaking with rage, after being torn apart in the press conferences, and subsequently lose. Badly.

Diaz has neither the composure, patience, vocabulary or wit to compete with McGregor in a war of words.

you're right but nothing will be more funnier then Diaz bitch slapping connor if he gets the chance too, the way they'll be talking smack in the octagon is going to be hilairous.

No it won't.

Diaz won't even get a decent strike on McGregor. He'll walk into that octagon shaking with rage, after being torn apart in the press conferences, and subsequently lose. Badly.

Diaz has neither the composure, patience, vocabulary or wit to compete with McGregor in a war of words.

The fight will be in 11 days... Nate will just slap the shit out of Conor for trying to do some dumb shit at a face off.

No it won't.

you think nate diaz is just going to sit there at a press conference and let mcgregor insult him

The fight will be in 11 days... Nate will just slap the shit out of Conor for trying to do some dumb shit at a face off.

Diaz will have a meltdown 5 minutes into the first press conference, guaranteed.

you think nate diaz is just going to sit there at a press conference and let mcgregor insult him

No, he'll shout incoherent insults back, and end up winding himself up further as he cannot be understood - the same way Mendes was in the press conference where McGregor called the lightweight division the "stuck in the mud division".

You think Conor will beat RDA and lawler but Diaz will be a tough fight?!

Your deluded

Any fight featuring Conor is a great fight.

Yup, Diaz standup is criminally underrated, and he's especially effective with no takedown threat. I'm really interested to see how Conor handles Diaz style and pressure. Going to be a lot of fun and I fully expect non-stop fireworks in this one.

No, he'll shout incoherent insults back, and end up winding himself up further as he cannot be understood - the same way Mendes was in the press conference where McGregor called the lightweight division the "stuck in the mud division".

I think connor will be at his best behaviour, just like he would be against khabib. because those guys don't play around

....Nate is tough as nails and does not tire but he is outgunned....Should be more entertaining than the Cerrone option....The only opponents I would pay to see fight McGoat are Frankie, Cucuy or Khabib

Please MMA gods don't let that be. Nate is a fun UFC journeyman. His claim to fame is hugely popular brother. Lets see Pettis or Khabib. Conor is on another level in terms of striking and will demolish him. Not buying the PPV if he is the opponent.

Back