Diaz Bros brawl with Khabib at WSOF

A lot of kids these days use words like "gangster" and "pimp" in a strange way that just means "cool" or "tough"

In reality though yes, that's what gangs do and the entire point of a gang. They sell drugs to make money. What did you think gangs were before now? Some kind of social club?

The Diaz brothers are not gangsters however they are stoners who heavily exaggerate the dangers of a boring unremarkable city I've been to many times.

I laugh hard as f**k whenever someone say Stockton is hardcore gangster. HAHAHAHAHA! There has NEVER EVER EVER been a big time drug cartel kingpin coming out of that shithole Stockton. It's mostly broke ass mofos that's still living with mommy and daddy, struggling to find a job. Yea, that's some "gangster" alright, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fake ass gangsters... Stockton is full of them!

Doesn't Khabib's cousin fight in WSOF? They can start some drama like this and get some publicity. UFC to.

Diaz brothers are fake gangsters. They never sold drugs, don't have a police record, never shot someone and never been shot at. Bunch of fake gangsters thinking they're hardcore big time gangsters just because they're from that shithole Stockton. LOL! Stockton is nothing.

295944_191671347566878_122667204467293_497331_7350439_n.jpg

Somehow I think you don't have a good understanding of what Nick really thinks.

Chael doesn't really hate Brazilians either.

Back