Diaz best shot at beating McGregor is....

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'd say winning a decision on points. I think he's going to have to use his reach and stick and move. I'd say a sub win but I don't think his TDs are good enough to get McGregor down.

I would say hitting a triangle on Conor after he gets dropped

Grabbing a sub is his best shot imo.

On zero training camp, the dude still does possess a high level BJJ / sub game.

If he can land a trip of some sort, or lock up a guillotine while standing, that is his best chance on a no-camp last-minute call.

I'd say winning a decision on points. I think he's going to have to use his reach and stick and move. I'd say a sub win but I don't think his TDs are good enough to get McGregor down.

Diaz doesn't "stick and move". You can't expect a guy to develop a whole new skill set on a one week camp.

photo-731127.jpg

Diaz best chance

snatching Conor's neck in a guillotine, or taking his back in a transition for a rnc.

Jeez, from Aldo to Nate Diaz?

No matter that Conor does people will say its a comedown after Aldo, and vs. the chance to beat RDA.

I like Nate, ill watch the fight, but man what a letdown. beating Nate Diaz isnt exactly stepping up to take the title.

his best chance of winning is Conor getting ebola.

I agree with TS. Best shot is to drag the fight out for 5 rounds but Conor at 170 will probably have a better gas tank than resident evil Conor at 145.

It's actually a huge letdown for me. I thought Diaz would actually be on the gym not training but staying in shape. Him just rolling off the couch and into the cage is stupid. I was calling for Diaz too but the more I think about it the more I want Cowboy, who just came off a quick win, against Conor.

I am leaning towards Diaz out boxing McGregor. And I'm a fan of him, I just think that the Diaz brothers are very hard to beat if you're only fighting them in the stand up.

Nate has some under rated clinch trips and throws. I won't be surprised if he lands one. And on the mat this isn't even a contest. Nate can make him look foolish

Throw up them gogos bruh!! I bet you Conor taps 33 seconds into round 1. Everybody taps when a Diaz slaps (them gogos) on ya, bruh!

Non-training Camp Nate is somewhat a gift to Connor. If Nate had an actual camp, I'd pick him. But I think Nate can still pull off a sub from his back.

Pulling guard and getting one of his sneaky subs.
Maybe pull a guillotine.

Nate might be able to get Conor down, but Nate's top position isn't as tricky as his guard.
And I'm not sure he'll keep Conor down.
Nice way to pass time until Fergie inevitably wins the belt and rules the division.

He already won by taking the fight. He changed Conor's bum life.

image.jpg

Back