DHK

I'll watch if he fights, but he is never going to fight for a title. Basically just a gate-keeper in my opinion.
I understand all the Koreans love him. He is good for Korea, no doubt.

Dong needs to chill the fluck out and never strike again. He could outgrapple most at welterweight

fight of the night bonus = +100%

CTGnxUjWcAAmMO2.jpg

I could watch him fight Dominic Waters all day, every day. That fight made so much sense and I'm glad it went down. DHK proved he has the heart of a lion to outlast a gamer like that. That's when I started believing in the Dong.

Woodley makes sense .. I've always liked dhk thought he had great potential to be top dog at ww

Out of everyone who isn't already booked for a fight, either Rick Story or Albert Tumenov would make sense.

Great match ups, would love to see him fight Tumenov, big test for Einstein.

I'll watch if he fights, but he is never going to fight for a title. Basically just a gate-keeper in my opinion.
I understand all the Koreans love him. He is good for Korea, no doubt.

He's actually acknowledge his status in the division, which is cool.

I also love that he's self aware in that he usually knows when he can afford to take risks, and when he can't and needs to play safe and smart. Pretty rare in a fighter.

Fan since his days in Deep, and always will be.

Stun Gun is one of my favorite fighters. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Tumenov or Jouban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back