DFW's message to Scott Coker

Dethrone1989

Brown Belt
Reaction score
10943690_717434508367575_333896903404922176_n.jpg

yeah, good for cro cop, bad for bellator, and bad for mma too in a sense. and reaching a bit

anyone have that coker/dana signing gif?

UFC wasting money on Cro-Flop again, and somehow that is a bad thing for Bellator?

lol Mk.

Coker responds: "You won this battle, but I will win the War"

dZFnPKN.png

Zuffa's last few years have been brutal, the Fox Deal backfired - the decision to focus on Global markets instead of their Base has hurt -- and soon the losses will start piling up, this is when Viacom will step in, purchase the UFC and Coker will be the King of the World.

I'm genuinely shocked that there was a bidding war for Cro Cop in 2015.

How is the signing bad for mma?

Because he's old, washed up and gonna get freakin leveled by someone......He needs to walk away...He has nothing to gain here but Brain damage...

Unless Coker had already convinced Fedor to come to Bellator, I don't see the point of Bellator bringing in CC.

UFC literally just swooped in at last minute to steal him by offering him way more than they probably should. Coker said on mma hour he thought it was 99% done.

Ridiculous. Dana worried about them getting Kimbo and potentially Brock. Good for the fighters with names though.

Unless Coker had already convinced Fedor to come to Bellator, I don't see the point of Bellator bringing in CC.

Plenty of Cro-Cop fan boys will tune in on Casual Fan Fridays. Well, they would have.

I really wonder how much of this was a ... hrm, I'm sure there's a term for this, but that Bellator didn't actually want Cro Cop, and just wanted UFC to waste money on him.

I really wonder how much of this was a ... hrm, I'm sure there's a term for this, but that Bellator didn't actually want Cro Cop, and just wanted UFC to waste money on him.

"bluff" would probably suffice.

How is the signing bad for mma?

well if you imagine that cro cop would bring numbers to bellator, and bellator would grow, would compete for more fighters against the ufc, thus raising their salary, better fighter pay = more athletes interested in mma, with better fighters the sport would grow and all that

well if you imagine that cro cop would bring numbers to bellator, and bellator would grow, would compete for more fighters against the ufc, thus raising their salary, better fighter pay = more athletes interested in mma, with better fighters the sport would grow and all that

CroCop is not a needle mover in 2015 though

yeah, good for cro cop, bad for bellator, and bad for mma too in a sense. and reaching a bit

Bad for Cro Cop. He could conceivably have beaten some guys in Bellator. Now he gets knocked out again.

CroCop is not a needle mover in 2015 though

Yes and no... i'd watch him on a free card (be pissed if he was the main event though) but if the UFC tries to put him on a PPV i'll get a good laugh.

Because he's old, washed up and gonna get freakin leveled by someone......He needs to walk away...He has nothing to gain here but Brain damage...

agree . he had a great careen . enough is enough

Back