Dexter vs Breaking Bad

snoop dogg***

Baby Heath goon$quad
Reaction score
which show do you like better and why?

just for the record I'm a huge fan of Breaking Bad, never watched Dexter but heard great things about it

Last edited:
Breaking Bad is New York Strip

Dexter is a hot dog that fell out of homeless person's ass.

Breaking Bad by far. They're both fairly far fetched stories but Breaking Bad seems a lot more realistic and the characters are bad ass.

Also I like the cinematography... Might be partially because I've spent a bit of time in New Mexico but they make good use of landscape shots.

Dexter is OK but to me it's not even in the same class. I'd put Breaking Bad up there with the Sopranos and the Wire as one of the best drama shows ever.

Breaking Bad because Dexter is a steaming pile of shit and has been for at least 3 years now.

Breaking Bad. I'm a huge fan of Dexter but consistency hasn't been its strong point.

Was a huge Dexter fan but it just has gone down hill for a while now. Still watching it though, as I have put in the time and effort for 8 seasons but kinda glad its ending. Cant say the same about Breaking Bad, awesome show still.

Breaking Bad and its not even remotely close.

Dude, give Dexter a chance. Put it up against something more in its class. Something like Sons of Anarchy or The Walking Dead or something like that. Or specify that you're talking about prime Dexter (s1-4) vs. whatever.

Was a huge Dexter fan but it just has gone down hill for a while now. Still watching it though, as I have put in the time and effort for 8 seasons but kinda glad its ending. Cant say the same about Breaking Bad, awesome show still.

I agree... most TV shows drag on and by the end they aren't nearly as good as they used to be and end kinda lame, sorta limping out rather than finishing with a bang. The last episode of Breaking Bad was awesome. $h!t is getting crazy!

Breaking Bad is much better although I watch both.

Dude, give Dexter a chance. Put it up against something more in its class. Something like Sons of Anarchy or The Walking Dead or something like that. Or specify that you're talking about prime Dexter (s1-4) vs. whatever.

Prime Dexter vs Prime Breaking Bad? Pride rules

Lol at prime Dexter haha

I've never seen one episode of either series. If and when I do watch one of them, it will be BB.

And TWD rulz.

Breaking bad and it's not even close

First four seasons of each might be a draw for me. Since then there is no comparison. Dexter loses badly.

Prime Dexter vs Prime Breaking Bad? Pride rules

Lol, I'm a fan of both shows. Breaking Bad has gotten consistently better, whereas Dexter has gotten worse. Prime vs Prime in pride rules, Dexter comes out strong and rocks Breaking Bad, but Breaking Bad comes back and finishes Dexter with soccer kicks in a bloody war.

First four seasons of each might be a draw for me. Since then there is no comparison. Dexter loses badly.

Season 4 is my favorite Dexter season. So good.

I'd still recommend Dexter if you're looking for another show to watch TS.

breaking-bad-i-won.gif

Comparing Dexter to Breaking Bad is like comparing a napkin that's been blasted with ketchup and mustard to the Sistine Chapel.

Back