Dexter Morgan was the closest thing there was to a real Life Batman

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Except for the part of being a Billionaire. He worked on law enforcement while the bats was a detective. They both were feared by the criminals and put fear in their lives. They were both very handsome and always managed to get the hot babes. he was Hero to the masses. Vigilantes never get the credit they deserve.

Dexter didn’t have a utility belt, and had a compulsion to murder with an ocd like drive.

Dexter didn’t have a utility belt, and had a compulsion to murder with an ocd like drive.

They both went about disposing of criminals differently but both methods were very effective. Dexter didnt have a tool belt per-se but he did have tools he used to proof a criminals innocence or guilt.

Real life?

Both were fictional characters.

<Huh2>

Probably the worst ending to a tv series ever.

Crazy, violent, intelligent, took the law into their own hands, and bordering between the plausible and implausible.

Batman wasn't a murderer, though. Probably a big factor on his larger support network and surrogate family.

Dex always brought donuts for his co-workers. Batman never brought donuts for Justice League.

Probably the worst ending to a tv series ever.
I am rewatching all the seasons ATM. I am up to season 5. People have said Dexter started going to shit at season 5 but I have enjoyed it alot. I have always enjoyed every season of Dexter but rewatching it again shows me how wrong people can be.

Crazy, violent, intelligent, took the law into their own hands, and bordering between the plausible and implausible.

Batman wasn't a murderer, though. Probably a big factor on his larger support network and surrogate family.

I dont know about that, I think Bats killed a few of those flying creatures that Steppenwolf brought.

Soooooooo the fictional character of a tv show is the closest representation of a comic book character...

Ooookay...

I am rewatching all the seasons ATM.

Does that mean you're watching the show backwards, finale to premiere? I would hope so....

That being said, I would go with Dexter. If he had an enemy he knew would keep killing innocents, like the Joker, he's have that purple suited bitch ready for a carve party.

I dont know about that, I think Bats killed a few of those flying creatures that Steppenwolf brought.

Parademons. Which the statuses of "living" and "having a soul" are in question.

Also, don't you blaspheme in here with that DCCU talk. Filthy.

They both went about disposing of criminals differently but both methods were very effective. Dexter didnt have a tool belt per-se but he did have tools he used to proof a criminals innocence or guilt.
Didn't Dexter murder a cop that was just doing his job?

Parademons. Which the statuses of "living" and "having a soul" are in question.

Also, don't you blaspheme in here with that DCCU talk. Filthy.

They're living, they are just mindless and are basically just blood thirsty animals.

Back