Devin Haney vs Zaur Abdullaev September 13 Dazn

Muhammad Ali's wife would clean these girls up imho

Serrano looks like a fighter, Hardy looks like a woman fighter.
Fortunately, Serrano seems to have taken the foot off the accelerator, and it doesn't look as much like a beating.

Favorite part so far was DAZN trying to get Sergio Mora to schill the youtuber "fight" tomorrow... lol.

In all seriousness though credit to Hardy for hanging in there

Getting your ass kicked sucks in case you all didn't know

Hardy just got a headbutt to her chin and literally didn't flinch

She's actually pretty damn tough lol

That looks even worse in that replay...right on the chin

I'm a southpaw and have eaten that recently....it is awful right on your mouth

I don't get it.
Joke. He was kind of a goofy-looking fella and @Old Cat can attest to the fact that during the post-fight interview he was wide-eyed and looked like he had been sniffing glue.

HH needs to stick to boxing and forget that rasslin' shit. Well, or get a day job y'know?

She's done a great job agains a really fine fighter, she's marked up Serrano a bit which after the first round I did NOT see coming. Woman is a warrior.

I gave Hardy 4 rounds, but I think a couple of those were from astonishment that she was still throwing :)

HH needs to stick to boxing and forget that rasslin' shit. Well, or get a day job y'know?

She's done a great job agains a really fine fighter, she's marked up Serrano a bit which after the first round I did NOT see coming. Woman is a warrior.
Last time i saw her Bellator gave her some girl who was 0-2 from like Oklahoma or some shit

Obviously trying to get her a w...even put it on the undercard, which is like No Man's Land with Bellator

And the girl absolutely steamrolled her. It was awful.

You gotta get paid in this game though....she's 37. Most of her career has been dark matches and just now the opportunities pop up. Can't blame someone for cashing out....Hearn said she was getting like 80k by my math so that's a nice little check for a 20 minute fight if you think about it

I want AJ to win the rematch
Yeah....opens up bigger fights if AJ wins.

I like Ruiz more and love the Ruiz era but ultimately we're here for the huge fights....that's what boxing is about.

If AJ wins then Wilder and Fury might sue eachother over who can face him first without having the rematch...they'll all go apeshit. And AJ will be in that odd position of having most leverage of everyone despite being the only one of the 3 with a loss

If Ruiz wins then the reality is PBC will feed him to Wilder and imo Wilder would torch him

Haney looking like Floyd when he fought Oscar with that kit

That's crispy

Back