Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

too much cnn lately?

Brother, I just watched video of Terrence Bradley's testimony.

They directly asked him where he got the information that they were in a relationship in 2019. He said he was just speculating.

They asked him what he saw to make him think that. He said he didn't witness anything 😂😂😂😂

It came from their own witness' mouth.

They directly asked him where he got the information that they were in a relationship in 2019. He said he was just speculating.

They asked him what he saw to make him think that. He said he didn't witness anything 😂😂😂😂

Yes. Which was a lie……

they are brought up by DA's in counties they think they can win.

yoiu do'nt understand US law, or do you, mr fake canadian?
“The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed…”

—US Constitution, Article 3 Section 2

owned

"I never used the word speculate"
<45><45><45><45>
I'm gonna guess you didn't watch Wade's testimony.
lol you goofs....

Last edited:
This clip is from the trial of Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, armourer for the movie, "Rust."

[The prosecution asked Mr Hawsk to read text messages pulled from a phone allegedly belonging to Gutierrez-Reed. The name on the phone was reportedly “Gorilla Grip Pussy Pal.”]
no shit......he was posting a joke.

I have no idea why you are quoting me lmao.

He specifically said what I posted and he even referenced it in the video you linked at the beginning? Lol
Because you said "They directly asked him where he got the information that they were in a relationship in 2019. He said he was just speculating"......but while under oath his literal quote was "I never used the word speculate".

Because you said "They directly asked him where he got the information that they were in a relationship in 2019. He said he was just speculating"......but while under oath his literal quote was "I never used the word speculate".

oh you sweet summer child. it is very, very clear what he said while under oath. in fact, here are three quotes. his words, not mine.

“I do not have knowledge of the relationship starting, or when it started."

“I don’t recall any specific dates.”

“I don’t have anything."

Fulton County hearing: Wade's ex-lawyer mum on when Willis relationship started

‘Star witness’ can’t remember details at Fani Willis hearing in Trump case

Star witness for Trump defendants in Georgia fails to give damning testimony

Ex-law partner: 'I don't know' when Fani Willis, Nathan Wade began dating

Trump lawyers fail to wring out testimony from 'star witness' in Fani Willis hearing

Former law partner of Nathan Wade testifies he doesn't know when relationship with Fulton County DA Fani Willis began

'Star witness' can't recall when Georgia DA Fani Willis, Trump special prosecutor began affair

Key Witness Against Fani Willis Completely Crumbles on the Stand

Star Witness In Fani Willis Hearing Apparently Backtracks—Says He Was ‘Speculating’ About Relationship Start

Trump legal news brief: 'Star witness' in Fani Willis misconduct hearing denies knowledge of when relationship with Wade began

Divorce Lawyer Says Texts about Timing of Nathan Wade, Fani Willis Romance Were ‘Speculation’

Trump Co-Defendant's Lawyer Hits Roadblock in Fani Willis Hearing

'I speculated': Key witness denies knowing details of Georgia prosecutors' romantic relationship

Watch: In Georgia case, ex-law partner says he doesn't know when Willis and Wade's relationship began

Terrence Bradley Says He Doesn't Recall More Than One Conversation About Willis-Wade Relationship

Star Witness For The Defense To Disqualify Fani Willis Was A Catastrophe In My Non-Lawyer Opinion.

Key Witness For Attorneys Seeking To Disqualify Fani Willis Flops

Nathan Wade's divorce lawyer has 'no knowledge' of when ex-client's relationship with Fani Willis began: testimony

‘I don’t recall’: Attorney who previously said Fulton County DA ‘absolutely’ began dating Trump RICO special prosecutor before hiring him has sustained memory lapse in court

'Lights out': Legal expert says Fani Willis disqualification effort is fading fast

oh you sweet summer child. it is very, very clear what he said while under oath. in fact, here are three quotes. his words, not mine.

“I do not have knowledge of the relationship starting, or when it started."

“I don’t recall any specific dates,”

“I don’t have anything."

Fulton County hearing: Wade's ex-lawyer mum on when Willis relationship started

‘Star witness’ can’t remember details at Fani Willis hearing in Trump case

Star witness for Trump defendants in Georgia fails to give damning testimony

Ex-law partner: 'I don't know' when Fani Willis, Nathan Wade began dating

Trump lawyers fail to wring out testimony from 'star witness' in Fani Willis hearing

Former law partner of Nathan Wade testifies he doesn't know when relationship with Fulton County DA Fani Willis began

'Star witness' can't recall when Georgia DA Fani Willis, Trump special prosecutor began affair

Key Witness Against Fani Willis Completely Crumbles on the Stand

Star Witness In Fani Willis Hearing Apparently Backtracks—Says He Was ‘Speculating’ About Relationship Start

Trump legal news brief: 'Star witness' in Fani Willis misconduct hearing denies knowledge of when relationship with Wade began

Divorce Lawyer Says Texts about Timing of Nathan Wade, Fani Willis Romance Were ‘Speculation’

Trump Co-Defendant's Lawyer Hits Roadblock in Fani Willis Hearing

'I speculated': Key witness denies knowing details of Georgia prosecutors' romantic relationship

Watch: In Georgia case, ex-law partner says he doesn't know when Willis and Wade's relationship began

Terrence Bradley Says He Doesn't Recall More Than One Conversation About Willis-Wade Relationship

Star Witness For The Defense To Disqualify Fani Willis Was A Catastrophe In My Non-Lawyer Opinion.

Key Witness For Attorneys Seeking To Disqualify Fani Willis Flops

Nathan Wade's divorce lawyer has 'no knowledge' of when ex-client's relationship with Fani Willis began: testimony

‘I don’t recall’: Attorney who previously said Fulton County DA ‘absolutely’ began dating Trump RICO special prosecutor before hiring him has sustained memory lapse in court

'Lights out': Legal expert says Fani Willis disqualification effort is fading fast
Cope articles from yesterday trying to cover for his perjury.

coping quite well over this nothingburger actually. alot better than you are going to be in a week. you can take that to the bank.

do you got your excuses loaded and your conspiracies ready to go to explain away why the deep state pizzagate judge ain't gonna rule the way you want him to? no? well you better hurry up!

oh, here's another direct quote from his tesimony i forgot to bring up. my bad:

Ashleigh Merchant: “When you told me that their relationship started when she left the DA’s office and was a judge in South Fulton, where did you obtain that knowledge from?”

Terrence Bradley. ““I was speculating. No one told me. I was speculating.”

I kinda feel sorry for Bradley(just a little).
He is clearly scared of telling the truth. He is so uncomfortable. His career is over, and his credibility and reputation are obliterated.

are you dense or just dumb?

this is what i hate about the divide. both sides write their own bullshit versions of the facts (i'm biased and think the left does it more and worse) and you don't know what's real anymore. national enquirer level rags like the lincoln project or meidastouch pull shit straight outta there ass claiming trump's destroyed, and then grifter conservative youtubers on the right say the opposite and trump's gonna win. see a lot of cope on both sides and it's just so tiring trying to find what's real and what isn't.

Back