Destroying Colby Fanboys with FACTS!

Judges scorecards are opinions from a skewed perspective. It's the equivalent of taking 3 sherdoggers and asking them to score a fight. With the amount of fights fucked up by judges you should learn to trust your eyes. Anyway you want to score this fight usman wins. Round by round, look at the output and damage each round Usman wins, Pressure/Octagon control? Usman had more of that throughout the fight too. The stats agree with me. The broken jaw agrees with me. The finish agrees with me. And Usman's near flawless face after the fight (no homo) agrees with me. It just seems like a bunch of shattered egos trying to make something out of nothing. People say Colby won "X" round, but when I ask to explain it, they can't. Even in the round where Colby out struck Usman, Usman still landed more damaging blows backing up Colby. And every round after that matched colby's pace WHILE doing damage, and absolutely obliterated him the last round. He did exactly what he said he was going to do prior to the fight. It was a masterclass by Usman, no where near close.
The judging was subjective and apparently we were left with what the actual judges had wrote on scorecard.
The judges can accuse that our perspective were biased as much as we can accuse the judges as bias.

Sometimes I wish our opinion on the fight matters too, but what that happened was Usman winning by TKO with only 50 seconds left in the 5th round at 4:10 with judges scored the fight as 3-1, 2-2, 1-3.

You forgot about the most important criteria: how the voices in your head that voices in your head that tell you how disgusting you are when you touch yourself scored it.

With part of saying how you scored it is worth more than the three people that are the only opinions that actually matter and follow it up that you are as qualified to judge it as anyone else on these forums? Please, please let me know if you ever choose to defend yourself in court for a major crime. This would be sitcom material worthy right there.

How impeccable my logic has been debunking and destroying Colby fanboys thus far should make more qualified than any MMA judge

Henderson beat Bisping
MM beat Cejudo
Silva beat Bisping
Hendricks Beat GSP
Romero beat Whittaker

Anytime you need the accurate scoring for a fight just dm me.

The judging was subjective and apparently we were left with what the actual judges had wrote on scorecard.
The judges can accuse that our perspective were biased as much as we can accuse the judges as bias.

Sometimes I wish our opinion on the fight matters too, but what that happened was Usman winning by TKO with only 50 seconds left in the 5th round at 4:10 with judges scored the fight as 3-1, 2-2, 1-3.

The only rounds that were decisive were 3 and 5 (each for Usman)

1, 2 and 4 were all close and could have gone either way, and the judges' scorecards showed that (except for round 1, the 3 judges agreed on scoring that to Colby)

Usman funded by George Soros.

FACT!

george-sotiropoulos.jpg

It was a better fight that either of them have ever been in.

I was not a fan of either but this post and others like it have made me become more of a Colby fan.

FACT 1: Usman has superior cardio - proven by his strike thrown + strike landed ratio, Octagon control, output while throwing power shots.

http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/82177c0f91d9618a

FACT 2: Usman won every round except maybe round 4, not once did colby hurt Usman, slow him down. I guess patty cake attack flurries turn judges on. For the record I thought Aldo easily beat Moras too.

FACT 3: Colby slowed down BEFORE his jaw broke, Usman's output remained the same. There goes the "His Jaw breaking is why he slowed down" excuse.

FACT 4: Colby cheated multiple times, fake eyepoke claim, actually eyepoking Usman.

BTW Usman's groin shot claim could be valid, you know when you guys have your phallus placed at a 90 degree angle towards your upper left thigh when you wear jeans? Entirely possible scenario depending on the cup placement. Meanwhile after Kamaru broke Colby's Jaw he pretended it was an eye poke to avoid getting finished.

BONUS: Usman said before the fight he would destroy Colby for 4 and a half rounds and then KO him in the 5th, and he did just that.

Accept defeat Colby fanboys.

Good post.
But Colby wears a MAGA hat, his fanbois don't give a shit for FACTS.

So ready for everyone to stop posting about this fight.

I honestly don't get mma fans sometimes. Those two guys put on a war for us to be entertained. Literally shortening they're life spans. Then you cunts, sitting in your mums basement shit all over someone who is already down. It's pathetic.
You can dislike someone and still be respectful, maybe give it a try?

I honestly don't get mma fans sometimes. Those two guys put on a war for us to be entertained. Literally shortening they're life spans. Then you cunts, sitting in your mums basement shit all over someone who is already down. It's pathetic.
You can dislike someone and still be respectful, maybe give it a try?

How did I shit all over Colby? When did I insult him? Is stating facts shitting all over someone? I never said anything bad about colby, you can check my post history. People get so emotionally attached to fighters that they manage to get butthurt by someone simply pointing out things that happened in the fight.

FACT 1: Usman has superior cardio - proven by his strike thrown + strike landed ratio, Octagon control, output while throwing power shots.

http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/82177c0f91d9618a

FACT 2: Usman won every round except maybe round 4, not once did colby hurt Usman, slow him down. I guess patty cake attack flurries turn judges on. For the record I thought Aldo easily beat Moras too.

FACT 3: Colby slowed down BEFORE his jaw broke, Usman's output remained the same. There goes the "His Jaw breaking is why he slowed down" excuse.

FACT 4: Colby cheated multiple times, fake eyepoke claim, actually eyepoking Usman.

BTW Usman's groin shot claim could be valid, you know when you guys have your phallus placed at a 90 degree angle towards your upper left thigh when you wear jeans? Entirely possible scenario depending on the cup placement. Meanwhile after Kamaru broke Colby's Jaw he pretended it was an eye poke to avoid getting finished.

BONUS: Usman said before the fight he would destroy Colby for 4 and a half rounds and then KO him in the 5th, and he did just that.

Accept defeat Colby fanboys.
Fact 2 factually shows you don't know what a fact is.

That's clearly NOT a FACT.
A lot of people here had Colby 1 and 2 and Usman 3 and 4 going into the 5th.

That's exactly how I had it scored.

But the thing is although I had it tied tied on rounds I thought Usman was winning the fight going into the 5th.

I'm glad Usman got the finish because I was afraid we'd end up in a GSP/Hendricks scenario again.

How are people claiming Colby won certain rounds without giving any reasons? LOL
Usman landed the only damaging blows in every round. He had equal if not more output and inflicted more damage EVERY round. There is no logic behind giving Colby ANY round other than 4. Colby got destroyed. "His Jaw broke" Yeah, well who broke it motherfucker? "The body shots slowed him down that's why Usman had more output later on" Yeah well who threw the body shots. Even your excuses for Colby big up Usman.

GpFMFZ.gif

Ahh you're a troll... Nothing more to discuss then. Have a nice day.

Fact: you don't know what a fact is.
Fact: your opinion is not a fact

It's an objective undisputed fact that Usman won every round except maybe 4 because his output didn't match colbys. No one has been able to give me a reason why Colby won any round other than 4. It's just through their biased eyes. I posted fight statistics and proved that all the damaging blows were every round where thrown by Usman. Usman was never wobbled/staggered not even once did he FLINCH from a Colby attack. Anyway you score the fight Usman won every round except 4. Output + land rate + damage = goes to Usman every round. output = literally nearly equal both threw aroudn 400 strikes, land rate 49 percent usman, 36 percent Colby, so Colby was mostly punching air. Damage = every round usman. Octagon control = Usman. Everything you value in a fight Usman was superior in. Yet sherdoggers are trying to convince me Colby won certain rounds LOL! Based on what criteria? 1

Nobody is going to show TS the judges' score cards? Were going to let him embarrass himself? You savages.

edit:

Judges scorecards are opinions from a skewed perspective

lol. Oh, "facts" are the ones he agrees with. Everything else is mistaken.

Back