Desperate search for toddler Julen who fell down 350ft well in Malaga in front of parents-found dead

According to reports, the parents lost another child last year , he was only three years old.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46876507

It'd be interesting to know the circumstances in which their other child died. Either they are terribly unlucky or something suspicious is going on.

I wonder, would they be charged with child negligence?

What kind of retards let their toddler just wonder around a mountain unsupervised?

The McCann's didn't and the way their daughter went missing was ridiculous. If that was some low-income family who dosed up their daughter and left them in the hotel while they went out for drinks, it'd be presented by the media in a very different way.

Once is a tragedy.

Twice is shady.

They are either the most negligent parents around, or they realized just how much time and money children cost, and decided to take action.

I'm not a big fan of the new age helicopter parenting, but with them, you at least know their children are much less likely to come to accidental harm.

It'd be interesting to know the circumstances in which their other child died. Either they are terribly unlucky or something suspicious is going on.

The McCann's didn't and the way their daughter went missing was ridiculous. If that was some low-income family who dosed up their daughter and left them in the hotel while they went out for drinks, it'd be presented by the media in a very different way.
Yeah I wonder what kind of accident was but still... you would think they would be far more protective of their son after their older toddler died. Some parents become extremely over protective after a tragedy like that. This couple is either mentally challenged, negligent or there's something else going on.

What a horrible death. Judging by the size of the hole he like slid down and survived for a slow agonizing death.

:(

That's shitty.

Damn- I'm seriously almost in tears reading this- My worst fear is losing my son - love your kids like there's no tomorrow

This is some 3rd world style bullshit right here. Who in the blue fucking hell leaves a hole like that open?!

How did they lose their other child? It better have been natural causes, or this seems shady as fuck.

How did they lose their other child? It better have been natural causes, or this seems shady as fuck.
It said in the first article he died of a heart attack.

Edited.

Last edited:
It said in the article he died of a heart attack. Apparently the jack asses in this thread didn't even bother to read.
The BBC link said it was an accident.

The BBC link said it was an accident.
Then I need to retract what I said. The original article said it was a heart attack. Apologies all.

Did they not read Tiki Tiki Tembo?

Seriously though that is devestating.

At least the father is sending a Hang Loose sign down to the kid.

Hope the kid is ok. Never understood how parents can let their kids just wander around like that. There is one family on the other side of the neighborhood that let their kids roam around all over the damn place. One time I found their kid underneath a car reading comics with some other kid.

Back