Desperate Jorge

Airdack

sandbagging white belt bjj classes
@Black
Reaction score
Anybody else see Jorge during Conor’s post fight speech where he has the “BMF” belt over his shoulder and he’s looking at Conor like a puppy waiting for a treat? Jorge trying too hard with the robe and shouldering that belt after another mans win. Nobody gives a fuck about the gatekeeper belt. Keep begging kid.

3:27

Edit: just noticed something. Damn Jorge is REAL desperate. The guy can’t even dress himself without inspiration.
rexfeatures_8991733b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqV8DgeiMMvRJ8LbJnbEU4Ikw8Ihr5tCYVlj_jxrSH6Q4.jpg

Last edited:
I think alot of us were disappointed that he ducked i mean didnt call out Masvidal fucking banger of a fight

Conor called out Mas, remember?

Anybody else see Jorge during Conor’s post fight speech where he has the “BMF” belt over his shoulder and he’s looking at Conor like a puppy waiting for a treat? Jorge trying too hard with the robe and shoulder that belt after another mans win. Keep begging kid.

Hey, you never know. I mean to be fair if conor is financially motivated, the Masvidal fight would be huge. So I don’t really blame him, and it’s a fight a lot of us would like to see.

Masvidal vs. Usman is definitely the fight I want to see the most. I’m glad Conor never mentioned him

I think alot of us were disappointed that he ducked i mean didnt call out Masvidal fucking banger of a fight
Nah Conor’s literally never ducked in his entire career. Cowboy was just a tune up fight. He made Masvidal look desperate by leaving him hang cageside.

Nah Conor’s literally never ducked in his entire career. Cowboy was just a tune up fight. He made Masvidal look desperate by leaving him hang cageside.
He did kinda duck Gaethje tho fight was scheduled for last july but decided to fight Gaethje sloppy seconds? But i do see ur point mas looked kinda sad tho lol

Is Mas not the "fool in the housecoat" that Conor mentioned?

He did kinda duck Gaethje tho fight was scheduled for last july but decided to fight Gaethje sloppy seconds? But i do see ur point mas looked kinda sad tho lol
I agree Gaethje was a better choice but realistically Conor has had one fight in 3 years and it was a brutal loss. Coming in against a easy fight on paper is a better choice to get his confidence back and gain some publicity back before taking big fights.

Also I get you love Justin but I’m not convinced he has anything for Conor on the feet. Grappling he would maul Conor but if he stands like usual he’s gonna get starched. Two guys who had nothing for Conor on the feet absolutely tooled Justin on the feet. Plus he’s taken a ridiculous amount of damage and his chin finally cracked in the UFC.

Anybody else see Jorge during Conor’s post fight speech where he has the “BMF” belt over his shoulder and he’s looking at Conor like a puppy waiting for a treat? Jorge trying too hard with the robe and shouldering that belt after another mans win. Nobody gives a fuck about the gatekeeper belt. Keep begging kid.

Edit: just noticed something. Damn Jorge is REAL desperate. The guy can’t even dress himself without inspiration.
rexfeatures_8991733b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqV8DgeiMMvRJ8LbJnbEU4Ikw8Ihr5tCYVlj_jxrSH6Q4.jpg

they should both be ashamed for wearing that..

you can have money, but taste cannot be bought..

I agree Gaethje was a better choice but realistically Conor has had one fight in 3 years and it was a brutal loss. Coming in against a easy fight on paper is a better choice to get his confidence back and gain some publicity back before taking big fights.

Also I get you love Justin but I’m not convinced he has anything for Conor on the feet. Grappling he would maul Conor but if he stands like usual he’s gonna get starched. Two guys who had nothing for Conor on the feet absolutely tooled Justin on the feet. Plus he’s taken a ridiculous amount of damage and his chin finally cracked in the UFC.
I just wanna see either Gaethje or Masvidal idc those fight have just bleed all over<{JustBleed}>

This would be a good post except your man Conor said he wants the gatekeeper belt at the post fight presser.

This would be a good post except your man Conor said he wants the gatekeeper belt at the post fight presser.
He said he wanted multiple things. Keeping the options on the table, nothing wrong with that.

btw Conor ain’t my boy, put $20 on Cerrone via sub. I just find it funny how desperate Jorge is

Back