Derrick Lewis vs. Travis Browne Added to UFC 208 in Brooklyn (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually i got browne by easy decision

Last edited:
Man no easy fights for Browne or Arlovski.

Nice. Black beast wins by TKO and then TKO's a whining Edmond with a bitch slap.

Black Beast in this hoe. Swangin and Bangin. Draped up, dripped out. H-tine

LETS GO BB!!!

Man I hope Lewis will look better that he did in his last fight. Seeing him end Browne would be the shit.

Think Browne will win but I hope Black Beast KOes Travis and then makes an advance towards Ronda.

I like Lewis but in a slugfest like this I gotta go with the guy whose chin tends to hold up longer.

That's Browne in this one. Either Derrick improves his defense or he'll be going down like vs. Jordan and Mitrione.

Browne hasnt been knocked out cold till now i dont see him winning the fight and probably would be released after

Black Beast needs to work on his movement or Travis as awful as he is under that goof of a trainer will still win a decision by picking him apart.

Last edited:
"Get the fuck up and do it, so we won’t fucking cry later. Let’s go! Let’s go!"

Jackson's Browne would finish Derrick dynamically, but Edmund Browne is gonna get pulverized.

Think Browne will win but I hope Black Beast KOes Travis and then makes an advance towards Ronda.
I would buy a 1 year brazzers subscription if they had Lewis vs. Rousey on there

War Black Beast!!! good fight. I hope he smashes Browne.

I think Browne will win, probably will exploit Lewis flaws, I hope Lewis wins though awesome dude.

Back