Derrick Lewis looking desperate in the face off with Gane

Nothing special, kind of cringey as he isnt the champ.

On the scale of guys in the middle of the staredowns he is the biggest the UFC has, Dave Scholler got moved away pretty easy by Jones, Sean Shelby is even smaller.
anthony-hamilton-francis-ngannou-ufc-fight-night-102.jpg

Hope Lewis takes it. But not feeling too confidant, sucks he deserves the Francis fight, but lucky for the UFC he's a company man. They better pay him handsomely for him saving their Houston show. Not to mention their is no interest or back story in Gane vs Francis.

I see Derrick KOing him 2nd rd from takedown gnp after big shots

Hope Lewis takes it. But not feeling too confidant, sucks he deserves the Francis fight, but lucky for the UFC he's a company man. They better pay him handsomely for him saving their Houston show. Not to mention their is no interest or back story in Gane vs Francis.
Cyril and Francis are former teammates, and it would be huge for French MMA for them to fight each other in a title bout. How could you say there is no backstory for that fight?

Cyril and Francis are former teammates, and it would be huge for French MMA for them to fight each other in a title bout. How could you say there is no backstory for that fight?
Didn't know that. Still would rather see Lewis win. Gano is a pretty boring fighter to me.

When you have to resort to taking the belt and trying to intimidate like that you’ve already lost. And Angela Hill is underrated... she’s a sexy woman.

If I was in charge, I would ban every dork that posts idiotic troll threads like this. Alas, there are no mods here to do anything. :(

wait? why the fuck do they have a belt? did Ngannou die or something?

American Black Guys >European Black Guys

Can't emphasize that enough.
Americans aren’t on top of anything right now, Giannis is the best basketball player, Ngannou and Gane are the best HWs... Anthony Joshua has a title when Wilder doesn’t...

Someone start a thread and say Gane looked shook now

Back