Derrick Lewis "I like them wrestlers"

The only wrestlers he fought are DC, Ivanov, Latifi and Blaydes

He got dominated by one, arguably lost to another and also to a 5'7 LHW. Then Blaydes shot one of the worst wrestling entries youll ever see just absolute shit technique. HW hasnt had good wrestlers in a long time hell there are only a couple decent fighters in general at HW now
Ivanov and Latifi did nothing but lay and pray, which is why they lost. It was pretty obvious that both guys had little interest in actually fighting Derrick.

I think gane is going to pick him apart on the feet like blaydes was and avoid attempting to shoot

gane is the perfect guy to make lewis look as bad as he is.. expect him to be thoroughly dominated the entire fight

BB can also put the attack on his opponents, especially if they might be hesitant to engage
n3nnrbxf1d911.jpg

Watch the full Ngannou- Lewis fight above. No, that's it. That's the whole fight right there.

He got dominated by one, arguably lost to another and also to a 5'7 LHW. Then Blaydes shot one of the worst wrestling entries youll ever see just absolute shit technique. HW hasnt had good wrestlers in a long time hell there are only a couple decent fighters in general at HW now

Blaydes' technique was fine lol.

He got caught and now everyones an expert on wrestling.

Hes the all time HW TD leader.

This moment right here is where DC's spirit broke...especially the fact that Jon basically beat him at his own game
Yeah and he spent the whole fight focusing on trying to take Jon down just to make a point, and when he finally did in the 4th or 5th, Jon was straight back on his feet

I thinkijg beast win

Blaydes' technique was fine lol.

He got caught and now everyones an expert on wrestling.

Hes the all time HW TD leader.

Its a rule of thumb from middle school wrestling all the way to the Olympics, don't shoot TDs with your head down.

Its a rule of thumb from middle school wrestling all the way to the Olympics, don't shoot TDs with your head down.

Blaydes shof the same as he always does.

First it was lack if setup...niw its "his head was down" lol

he got caught.

He likes wrestlers because he mostly faces very basic ones.

Ivanov and Latifi did nothing but lay and pray, which is why they lost. It was pretty obvious that both guys had little interest in actually fighting Derrick.

Derrick stood and prayed vs Ngannu.

Then he won't like his next opponent who is a technical striker with cardio for 25 minutes not 2 rounds...

He beat Rosholt and a few decently accomplished easterners too..

Derrick has better cardio than people give him credit for. He is very live dog in this one, and I smell another upset coming.

Rooting for lewis in this one but I feel like gane is going to suprise him and us and catch the beast with a fast kick Shawn Jordan style.
Derrick should be favored to lose this fight, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he nevertheless gets the win — and I hope that he does. I’d love for Derrick to get that belt (even if it’s an interim belt — still a big accomplishment). But Gane is very slick and talented, and I think he has the right style and skill set to beat Lewis handily. But I’ll be rooting for Black Beast nonetheless!

Back