Derrick Lewis and Nick Diaz chilling after UFN

Ratted on a coked out chick at a baseball game?
I'm pretty sure Nick wouldn't know.tmz shit? U
inside joke?

Bitch was snorting in the middle of the game.

Ratted on a coked out chick at a baseball game?
I'm pretty sure Nick wouldn't know.tmz shit? U
inside joke?

Was a huge news story. Made teh viral news. Mainstream. Nick loves surfing the web.

Non V-Neck Nick is a beast

black beast by ground and pound

Was a huge news story. Made teh viral news. Mainstream. Nick loves surfing the web.

Coked out chick at a ball game? Never heard of her...

tumblr_nlib3fN1nK1tepew7o1_400.gif

Yeah, he's bad at fighting.

Compared to Elite fighters like Silva, GSP, and Condit he isn’t very good at the job. Even compared to B tier fighters like Karo, Riggs, Diego, and Sherk he gets beat.

He’s pretty good when compared to the Denny’s, Zaromskis, Cyborgs, and Daleys of the world.

Looks like Nick got work done to his face. Looks like he stretched his skin from sagging or something.

Lol what is it with black people and Grey Goose? It's good vodka but it's not the only good vodka.
It's not the only Vodka we drink
David Duke. Also contrary to popular belief we don't eat as much Watermelon as the general public has been lead to believe

Last edited:
Nick is always wearing these tight gay shirts nowadays.

It's not the only Vodka we drink
David Duke. Also contrary to popular belief we don't eat as much Watermelon as the general public has been lead to believe

I am a bartender, and it's always Goose this or Goose that. Not a knock, I personally love Grey Goose (any vodka really), it's just one of those things.

I am a bartender, and it's always Goose this or Goose that. Not a knock, I personally love Grey Goose (any vodka really), it's just one of those things.
Jk! It's because they advertise it too much in rap/r&b music and people are highly suggestible when drunk

I wonder how much grey goose it takes to get that man drunk. I'm wondering if that's his own personal bottle lol

Back