Dern is absolutely ripped...

What a stupid thread if that's what you call ripped then damn would hate to see you with no shirt on Dern is coming for that belt I could see you sub Zhang and rose

I tell you what... she made that Venum gear look fucking amazing on the ground. As my wife walked by I felt like I had to defend my viewing habits.... no, this is not some weird prelude to pRon, it's that sport I watch. I wasn't even tuned in for the chick fight.

NO, I'm not just watching this for the fine ass, I like mma.

Her work ethic has definitely paid off.

Mind blowing that even the lowest of sherdog incels have ever found her attractive lol

TnA

mackenzie-dern-ass-jpg.847248

I tell you what... she made that Venum gear look fucking amazing on the ground. As my wife walked by I felt like I had to defend my viewing habits.... no, this is not some weird prelude to pRon, it's that sport I watch. I wasn't even tuned in for the chick fight.

NO, I'm not just watching this for the fine ass, I like mma.

Her work ethic has definitely paid off.
I was watching some bellator fight the other day and one of the ladies had on what was essentially a g string! My gf and I were both intrigued and we both agreed that was hot af. But more than how hot it was, was our disbelief in her confidence in her fight gear! I mean they were grappling. It seemed to both of us that at any point that tiny crotchline of that panty could go to the side and expose the ol' plunging wonder for all to see. I would have thought wardrobe malfunctions would be the last thing a fighter wants on her mind while she's fighting so we were shocked she'd choose gear like that.

But we both watched pretty mesmerized. I don't even remember if she won, but I do remember several camera angles where we were in utter disbelief. She wanted to know why we don't see that in the UFC and I assured her we, sadly, will NEVER see that in the UFC! Ass cheeks were shaking and jiggling without any covering, and her crotch was distracting from the fight.

Good stuff Bellator!

Are sherdoggers all incels? Very strange that you guys obsess over female fighters so much. Like, just talk to a girl in the real world, bro

Well, she takes her career seriously now, and also peds*.

*But 99% of the fighters in the UFC are on ped's.

There's no bigger motivator than having a child. Knowing your success will greatly impact your child's life makes you want to work.
I must’ve missed the boat on this ride, after having kids later in life I looked forward to retirement after missing a few birthdays and Christmas while deployed.

I must’ve missed the boat on this ride, after having kids later in life I looked forward to retirement after missing a few birthdays and Christmas while deployed.

That's fair, being deployed and not seeing them at all would be a completely different situation. That shits rough.

That's fair, being deployed and not seeing them at all would be a completely different situation. That shits rough.
When I was younger and single, I remember having zero idea what the married guys were on about in regards to things being difficult, the separation. The guilt experienced from taking care of business was unforgettable to me, I remember doing two deployments when my daughter was toddler age and didn’t recognize me when I’d came home. It would take a month or two for her to warm up to me again, until this day I sense that she is subtly distant and obviously much closer to my wife than me. My son on the other hand has had my undivided attention since I cut his umbilical cord when he was born, it’s like polar opposites from my perspective something that I’m grateful to experience.

I'm sure you're smashing 10's brother. No way would a stud like you would smesh a munter like Dern.
mackenzie-dern-ass-jpg.847248
"get the camera 2 inches away from my ass, thatll make it look big"

i didn't bother to check odds before card. When fight came on and they announced odds, i'm like WTF .. this is free money. But too late for me.
Yes, I thought the same thing when they showed the odds

Back