Derek Brunson 4-0 in last four fights

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Derek Brunson looked great making short work of a crafty veteran in Carneiro tonight. That makes Brunson 4-0 since his loss to Romero, with 3 finishes. Depending on how Romero's situation shakes out, would it make sense for Brunson to rematch Romero to determine the number 1 contender at middleweight?

Top 10 opponent for sure. He had a very competitive fight with Romero too. Looking forward to seeing him fight a top contender.

Top 10 opponent for sure. He had a very competitive fight with Romero too. Looking forward to seeing him fight a top contender.
great fight with Romero, rematch would be exciting.

Mousasi/Leites winner makes sense to me.

Also, crafty is a word that should be strictly used to describe white left-handed relief pitchers who can't hit 90 on the gun anymore, not 3rd-degree black belts.

Iirc he was winning. but Round 3 Romero is GOAT and unfortunately for Brunson he was another victim.

Mousasi/Leites winner makes sense to me.

Also, crafty is a word that should be strictly used to describe white left-handed relief pitchers who can't hit 90 on the gun anymore, not 3rd-degree black belts.
LOL, I like crafty

Iirc he was winning. but Round 3 Romero is GOAT and unfortunately for Brunson he was another victim.
Romero is a beast to be reckoned with, no doubt. Big problem for everyone at middleweight.

The guy gave Romero a battle which is equally impressive to his 4 straight wins.

they need to stop giving this guy lesser competition and give him someone inside the top 10
Machida
Thales
Bisping
Belfort
Kennedy why is this guy even ranked number 5?

Brunson has the potential to beat anyone of those guys

they need to stop giving this guy lesser competition and give him someone inside the top 10
Machida
Thales
Bisping
Belfort
Kennedy why is this guy even ranked number 5?

Brunson has the potential to beat anyone of those guys
I like the Kennedy match up

Back