Depressing watching Boetsch

TriangleMan

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Anyone else get depressed watching an injured Boetsch try fighting? Man, it was so bad on so many levels. Blood everywhere, eye poke, potentially broken hand or some sort of injury, him being out of it.

Damn, I couldn't watch.

Remembering the days when this was supposed to be the best card of the year. With all the big names in the undercards etc

Yeah, it was sad and depressing. Boetsch would have won if Costa didn't headbutt and eye poke him.

Not a big Boetsch fan or whatever, but I agree that it was hard to watch. I wish it would've been stopped during the first corner.

The fight went out of him after the broken hand. Can't say I blame him. But watching him struggle to get to his feet after the ref stood them up was just sad

Yeah, it was sad and depressing. Boetsch would have won if Costa didn't headbutt and eye poke him.

It wasn't the eye that was poked that he couldn't see out of. It was clear to see it was the busted/swollen eye that hampered his vision.

It wasn't the eye that was poked that he couldn't see out of. It was clear to see it was the busted/swollen eye that hampered his vision.

It got swollen after the poke. Not to mention the headbutt that also messed Boetsch's vision up.

His pride got the best of him, he should have cut his losses and gave it up rather than take unnecessary punishment. In saying that, the ref should have stopped long before the 'TKO'...

Yea the end of it was bad, was kind of annoyed by the boetch hype train after a questionable decison against lombard and hail mary he pulled off on Okami but it was bad he had to lose like that.

Well he kind of got a stroke of luck in his last two fights. In this one, lady luck turned her back on him big time.

I hate seeing an eye poke. Its basically the kiss of death for the reciever. Really shitty that a foul can give a huge advantage like it does.

Back