Crime Department of Defense reminds everyone not to wipe their phones

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...on-reminds-everyone-not-to-wipe-their-phones/
I will gladly wait in the but her emails crowd to not be partisan hacks and focus the same energy on government employees who wiped their phones after January 6th. Knowing Sherdog I doubt they will and will either ignore this thread or blame Hunter or Barack.
Imagine breaking the law for a fat trust fund baby. Why wipe them if you have nothing to hide?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...on-reminds-everyone-not-to-wipe-their-phones/
I will gladly wait in the but her emails crowd to not be partisan hacks and focus the same energy on government employees who wiped their phones after January 6th. Knowing Sherdog I doubt they will and will either ignore this thread or blame Hunter or Barack.
Imagine breaking the law for a fat trust fund baby. Why wipe them if you have nothing to hide?
Sherdog crowd? You do understand this site and mods are way left right
What's good for one party should be good for another right?
Same as elections. Republicans should play by the same rules.

To be fair, im told they don't get payed, you expect right wings to do shit for free?

Lol, still mad people found out Hillary had a server in her bathroom so she could send out classified information while taking a shit?

<{MingNope}>
Nope just pointing out the hypocrisy which makes you mad. Ivanka used a private server as well.
I guess law and order only applies when people you don’t like break the law.
Any explanation why January 6th texts were wiped?

@HockeyBjj is firmly center
@Khabib Khanate is left, but socially conservative
@Strychnine is a liberal christian
@panamaican is a republican but socially liberal for the most part
@Ruprecht is a two wheeled god knows what with ungodly googlefoo

Yeah, they all have their quirks just like everyone else, but as a group they're as diverse as the rest of our little dumpster fire that's the WR. I don't think there's a particular slant to this place.

Edit: if anything it could be argued they slant conservative as they're all religous to a degree. This place is a fucking theocracy

@HockeyBjj is firmly center
@Khabib Khanate is left, but socially conservative
@Strychnine is a liberal christian
@panamaican is a republican but socially liberal for the most part
@Ruprecht is a two wheeled god knows what with ungodly googlefoo

Yeah, they all have their quirks just like everyone else, but as a group they're as diverse as the rest of our little dumpster fire that's the WR. I don't think there's a particular slant to this place.

Edit: if anything it could be argued they slant conservative as they're all religous to a degree.
HockeyBjj is center right for my money.
source.gif

This is how far right some of you guys are. You actually think sherdog is some kind of liberal echo chamber.

{<jordan}

How about the DOD starts worrying about the god damn country for a change rather than alienating the citizens. I take that thing in the bathroom for god sake.

This is how far right some of you guys are. You actually think sherdog is some kind of liberal echo chamber.

{<jordan}
There's just as many people who'd say this place is an alt right haven. I mean Sherfront is a thing, right? Nevermind we're like the United Nations of forums. That tells me this place is more balanced than most.

There's just as many people who'd say this place is an alt right haven. I mean Sherfront is a thing, right? Nevermind we're like the United Nations of forums. That tells me this place is more balanced than most.
I would say it is more right leaning. I remember it being mentioned more than once that there was some kinda concensus taken and sherdog was more right leaning. I believe I saw a mod say this but I might be mistaken.

I would say it is more right leaning. I remember it being mentioned more than once that there was some kinda concensus taken and sherdog was more right leaning. I believe I saw a mod say this but I might be mistaken.
I always feel it’s left leaning or maybe the lefties post more and make more threads. Others say it’s right leaning. But then again from a few posts we get ideas in our head on which way a person leans. For instance I see @Bald1 get accused of being a right wing trumper often and it cracks me up.

I always feel it’s left leaning or maybe the lefties post more and make more threads. Others say it’s right leaning. But then again from a few posts we get ideas in our head on which way a person leans. For instance I see @Bald1 get accused of being a right wing trumper often and it cracks me up.

The funny thing is I've seen both of you guys make or like posts that amount to colouring outside of your teams lines. Neither one of you would pass the purity tests of the loud, fringe representatives of the left or right. It's as if you're individuals capable of thinking for yourselves. You damned blasphemers!

Anyways, what's worse, wiping phones or destroying them with hammers in a Clintonesque manner?

Back