Department of Defense Delays Trump’s Military Parade w/o Explanation

Homer isn't my boyfriend. Stop projecting you submissive bitch boi.

We actually ran against each other if you don't remember.

The point is you're in a glass house. People report Homer as much or more than he reports others.

You dorks have ran to Crave too.
I've never ran to crave you blue haired freak. Now scurry off as Daddy MAGA runs the country for 2 terms while there is nothing you can do about it.

I've never ran to crave you blue haired freak. Now scurry off as Daddy MAGA runs the country for 2 terms while there is nothing you can do about it.

Whatever you say you sick sick submissive bitch boi.

Lol this is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

People in DC shouldn't be subject to local democracy because Trump can't have a parade

Coming from someone from Philly? Wow, that really is an insult. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't be subject to local democracy? What does that even mean? The local DC government has been a cesspool of human waste for decades. It's not simply because of the parade...

Because they're aren't citizens that live there at all, right?

Hells sake

Not citizens? Boo-hoo! :rolleyes:

They can be citizens governed by our democratically elected federal government. They live in the capital. I see no problems with making the mayor of DC a federally appointed position. It would be an improvement.

Coming from someone from Philly? Wow, that really is an insult. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't be subject to local democracy? What does that even mean? The local DC government has been a cesspool of human waste for decades. It's not simply because of the parade...

Embarrassing

You should have stayed in school

Not citizens? Boo-hoo! :rolleyes:

They can be citizens governed by our democratically elected federal government. They live in the capital. I see no problems with making the mayor of DC a federally appointed position. It would be an improvement.

So long as you give up your local voting rights as well

Yes, more federal governmental overeach and a position to hand out to a campaign donor. I miss conservatives being for small government

Last edited:
So long as you give up your local voting rights as well

Yes, more federal governmental overeach and a position to hand out to a campaign donor. I miss conservatives being for small government

No. Just the capital so that the federal government can afford to keep it's offices where they belong.

Back