News Deontay Wilder's Fiancée Granted Restraining Order Amid Domestic Violence Allegations

For some reason i think im more annoyed at the people who go "Fuck him, kill him if he did that"

Settle down.

It couldve been her putting hands on him and he backhanded her out of annoyance and now its "He beat meeeeeeeeeee"

It couldve been a push, we dont know.

Im pretty sure he didnt throw a Breazeale KO type right hand

i completely understand that domestic violence is a massive problem everywhere

a few people blamed it on boxing, i was merely pointing out that its a lot more prevalent among American stars/famous people
Hollywood celebs are so high profile they live their lives under a microscope. Every move they make is followed. That's why you hear about it so often with them. Like another poster already pointed out in the US all it takes is for an angry woman to call the cops on you and as a man you'll almost certainly be arrested and charged. Over in Britain the vast majority of alleged abusers get off without even being charged. Out of nearly 1 million cases reported last year only 47,000 were charged (5%) and just 39,000 were convicted (4%). It's the exact opposite in the US. More like 90% are charged.

Last edited:

a few people blamed it on boxing, i was merely pointing out that its a lot more prevalent among American stars/famous people
No its not. A low to no income woman living in poverty that is financially and emotionally dependent on a man is more likely to be a victim than a rich celebrity/socialite that has the resources to leave, support themselves, & find a new man of means in a few seconds.

Seeing a couple stories in the headlines about athletes & celebrities being charged with domestic violence is not statistical proof of anything. Those domestic violence cases simply make the news because its a celebrity. For every celebrity headline there are hundreds more that will never see the news.

For some reason i think im more annoyed at the people who go "Fuck him, kill him if he did that"

Settle down.

It couldve been her putting hands on him and he backhanded her out of annoyance and now its "He beat meeeeeeeeeee"

It couldve been a push, we dont know.

Im pretty sure he didnt throw a Breazeale KO type right hand
I use to not like this argument. However, the older I get the more I agree with it.

It goes hand & hand with equality. While I wouldn't "fight" or "hit back" I can't get super pissed at a dude who was being attacked or hit 1st who chooses to stop a threat immediately.

I once got into an alternation with a guy who scratched my car by slamming his door into my car thinking nobody was around.
He attacked me when I cussed him out & told him he would have to pay for the damage.
Well he wound up on the ground lumped up with me mounting him and his dreads wrapped around my hand. As I was pulling his dreads out his chick was kicking me in the face. It broke my nose. I feel like anyone would of been within their God given right to hit that woman with a "Breazeale KO type right hand." Maybe even some Pride Wanderlei Shogun soccer kicks post knock down????? Luckily the cops came and she ran inside.

Some women can really cause physical damage. Its a bit sexist to think otherwise. You should. always be able to protect yourself from and type of bodily harm or injury.

* not saying this is the case with Swift. I doubt she's dumb enough to put her hands on a monster like Wilder. That's a special type of crazy.

I don't know if it's boxing per se, but maybe elite athletes are so driven and egotistical that they can't stand any slight or hit to the ego, and lash out, I have no idea really though.

Pretty fucked for a guy as dangerous to elite heavyweight boxers as Wilder is to put hands on a woman though let's be honest.

That's why he has no power now. He's been practicing it on women and thought the same shot could hurt his opponents.

When Did they start?
technically never, I’ve never believed women and their refusal to be accountable for anything, but forced myself to from I’d say about the age of 5 after I watched my mom get assaulted by my dad, I always stuck up for women after he abandoned us and she stayed, seemed like the right thing to do and guess where it got me? Fucked over by a lot of women, that’s where. Fuck em, just pets.

technically never, I’ve never believed women and their refusal to be accountable for anything, but forced myself to from I’d say about the age of 5 after I watched my mom get assaulted by my dad, I always stuck up for women after he abandoned us and she stayed, seemed like the right thing to do and guess where it got me? Fucked over by a lot of women, that’s where. Fuck em, just pets.
Well, that’s an odd story. I work with plenty of abuse survivors and don’t get that. Most of the time it’s the opposite, they get a dirty, dangerous shelter for them and the kids, and a piece of paper “protecting” them.

It’s more an alcohol related thing, and we have a far worse relationship with booze than almost any other country

Ireland, Australia, UK, New Zealand and most of Eastern Europe would like a word with you.

You can almost smell the incels in this thread.

To be fair if the Shitdog mods cracked down on rampant misogyny the way they do for other trivial reasons, they'd scare off 80% of their members.

To be fair if the Shitdog mods cracked down on rampant misogyny the way they do for other trivial reasons, they'd scare off 80% of their members.
They must be great at deleting those posts, that's not something I see here, Dr.

The typical american black woman hits a man when he's down, but it happens more frequently to the black man, and they're worse off for it.

Inb4 im defending ppl who commit domestic violence but athletes usually get shit on pretty bad by their significant others when they're not at the top anymore and this so called phenomenon can manifest differently

My days of believing women around men with money are over. Sorry.
Yep. No decent woman would want a relantionship with a guy like Wilder in the first place. She wants his money and that's it.

Wilder has been accused by previous gf of domestic violence. I know his brother came out and said wilder fucked his wife

The typical american black woman hits a man when he's down, but it happens more frequently to the black man, and they're worse off for it.
His fiancee isn't even black she's Filipina-American. She was born in the Philippines, grew up in Japan, and moved to California later.

Back