News Deontay Wilder's Fiancée Granted Restraining Order Amid Domestic Violence Allegations

Wow. If true, he can eat a bag of dicks and Im thrilled that he was just knocked silly in hilarious fashion.
Is my link there? I posted one but don't see it?

Edit: I put another in the original post

He was at his last fight with another woman. Now we know why that is. Wilder put his hands on a woman in the past but it was largely swept under the rug. Disappointing that he allegedly did it again. The sad truth of the matter is that this is quite common among fighters. They just can't seem to keep their hands to themselves when it comes to women.

He looks like a woman beater
Based on your username, you would know. But so is this guy allegedly.
1242961166.0.jpg

Andy Ruiz Jr accused of domestic violence and sexual assault

Seems like an American thing, not a boxer thing
Domestic violence is an American thing? No. It's also very common among fighters. There's a laundry list of them throughout history having committed it against their female partners.
Our study confirms that, concerningly, physical or sexual violence, or both, against women by male intimate partners is highly prevalent globally.
Global, regional, and national prevalence estimates of physical or sexual, or both, intimate partner violence against women in 2018

so wilder doesn’t have an issue letting his hands go at this point in his career, like his fans claim! Maybe it’s just when there’s nothing to worry about coming back?

In all seriousness (and if this is true as this is just an accusation at this point) what a scumbag. Any professional fighter putting their hands in their partner is the lowest if the low in my book

It’s more an alcohol related thing, and we have a far worse relationship with booze than almost any other country

Many people who do not abuse alcoholic abuse their partners.

America is a country where you cannot even drink until you are 21 years old, it is nowhere near the worst country in regards to alcohol abuse. A few countries in Eastern Europe and Oceania have worse problems with that.

Even seemingly orderly places like Korea have less healthy relationships with alcohol, to the point where their toxicity is so normalized they do not even see it.

America is still a relatively prudish country when it comes to alcohol.

Last edited:
Was he landing his straight right?? I don't believe it..one hit from wilder would probably take her head off. In his bio, he'll detail that's how he perfected his right hand. That's when he found out he had one punch to power.

Many people who do not abuse alcoholic abuse their partners.

America is a country where you cannot even drink until you are 21 years old, it is nowhere near the worst country in regards to alcohol abuse. A few countries in Eastern Europe and Oceania have worse problems with that.

Even seemingly orderly places like Korea have less healthy relationships with alcohol, to the point where their toxicity is so normalized they do not even see it.

America is still a relatively prudish country when it comes to alcohol.
America is one of the worst countries in the world when it comes to substance abuse problems in general though. I don't think that's the issue with wilder though, I just think he's an angry guy who is prone to impulsive behavior

Back