Deontay Wilder

He has taken the path of least resistance but he is stepping up now. I had the same criticisms but let’s see what happens after the Ortiz fight. He ain’t going to duck Joshua because of the money involved, and the prestige of being the 1 champion.

If he keeps demanding 50/50 then he's clearly ducking. And LOL at stepping up after 39 fights against a 38 year old.

Why is anyone with a brain calling out wilder. If you like getting knocked out via head shot pay the man to be in the ring. Otherwise these threads suck ballbags.

If he keeps demanding 50/50 then he's clearly ducking. And LOL at stepping up after 39 fights against a 38 year old.

lol he’s older than 38!

He’s clearly going to demand 50/50 just like Parker’s management did, but he won’t get it, we all know that as does wilder I suspect. He should fire his team if they start negotiations at anything less

Who else should he fight now instead?

lol he’s older than 38!

He’s clearly going to demand 50/50 just like Parker’s management did, but he won’t get it, we all know that as does wilder I suspect. He should fire his team if they start negotiations at anything less

Who else should he fight now instead?

How old do you think he is? Obviously he looks older than 38 but I'm not going to say without knowing for sure.

Why does Wilder get so much hate? Is it because he's an American or something? His technique can be a little ugly at times, but it's effective and he finishes fights. There can be more than one way to skin a cat in combat sports. Personally I'm a fan. It would be great for boxing to have an undisputed American HW champ.

Why does Wilder get so much hate? Is it because he's an American or something? His technique can be a little ugly at times, but it's effective and he finishes fights. There can be more than one way to skin a cat in combat sports. Personally I'm a fan. It would be great for boxing to have an undisputed American HW champ.
I'm a brit and I don't hate Wilder, certainly not because he's American. But sometimes if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... He moves as goofy as fuck, there's no denying it.

How old do you think he is? Obviously he looks older than 38 but I'm not going to say without knowing for sure.

Well he looks older than me and I’ve got 5 years on him. I do look after myself though in all fairness!

I’ll think there’s a bit of tribalism coming out

I like to watch him smash people, I just wish he’d stepped up a bit sooner. No more complaints from me though

He had the chance to be undisputed but was too scared to fight Wlad. Look at his list of opponents since winning the belt; it's a who's who of journeymen bums.

He had the chance to be undisputed but was too scared to fight Wlad. Look at his list of opponents since winning the belt; it's a who's who of journeymen bums.
Who is good?

I just noticed something about a boxer, Marciano who also starred boxing very late. I think later than Wilder. He also was sloppy as hell when he smelled blood. I am not saying this in defense of Wilder's sloppiness but it just isn't entirely new for a heavyweight champion.

I just noticed something about a boxer, Marciano who also starred boxing very late. I think later than Wilder. He also was sloppy as hell when he smelled blood. I am not saying this in defense of Wilder's sloppiness but it just isn't entirely new for a heavyweight champion.

At least Marciano fought everyone around, unlike Beyonce.

Luckily everyone around was 75 years old.

Ya but he still had the balls to fight them, unlike Beyonce who ducked geriatric Wlad and Vitali.

Funny how Fury had the balls to fight Wlad after 24 fights and Joshua after 17, yet Beyonce who had over 30 fights at the time hid like a little bitch. Funnier still is all the pathetic "U-S-A U-S-A" mouth-breathers who defend him simply cause he's American.

Ya but he still had the balls to fight them, unlike Beyonce who ducked geriatric Wlad and Vitali.

Funny how Fury had the balls to fight Wlad after 24 fights and Joshua after 17, yet Beyonce who had over 30 fights at the time hid like a little bitch. Funnier still is all the pathetic "U-S-A U-S-A" mouth-breathers who defend him simply cause he's American.

Their breath stinks of spunk.

Back