Dennis Silva will smash Conor McGregoat!

When I read the thread I could swear it was that EdsonBarboza something posting again

Gosh damn piss belts and their prediction threads

Is Denis Silva that dickwad who knocked out his training partner and kept GnPing him afterwards?

abandon-thread-gif-3.gif

I actually had a dream last night that Siver managed distance well & landed TDs bloody-ing Conor to a UD. Last time I had an MMA dream that wasn't ridiculous it was Stipe beating Roy by UD when everyone thought he'd be KO'd right quick. Guess we'll see :)

I actually had a dream last night that Siver managed distance well & landed TDs bloody-ing Conor to a UD. Last time I had an MMA dream that wasn't ridiculous it was Stipe beating Roy by UD when everyone thought he'd be KO'd right quick. Guess we'll see :)

hope you are right this time too.

I also had a dream that Conor would land one of his huge bolo punches like he did against Brimage. Finished it right around two minutes.

Last time I had a dream of an MMA fight, I pictured Oliynyk KO'ing Rosholt as a pretty decent underdog. People were very high on Rosholt coming in.

Guess we'll see. :)

I also had a dream that Conor would land one of his huge bolo punches like he did against Brimage. Finished it right around two minutes.

Last time I had a dream of an MMA fight, I pictured Oliynyk KO'ing Rosholt as a pretty decent underdog. People were very high on Rosholt coming in.

Guess we'll see. :)

Strange fight to dream about...haha :icon_lol:

i am so thankful that i do not dream about MMA fighters

Strange fight to dream about...haha :icon_lol:

It was on my mind because a friend put a lot of money on Rosholt and I poured some time into fight pass and watched Oliynyk and both of them well enough and bet a decent amount Oliynyk. I was sure Oliynyk would catch him early or work him on the ground. But usually, yes. :icon_lol:

Back