Denis Kang shorts by Venum

Bizz

cbjerrisgaard
Reaction score
Venum_Denis_Kang_Shorts-front-right.jpg

Anyone have them? Hows the fit?

Well...Denis Kang wears them so...they must be perfect !!

They sell them at Universal MMA in Vancouver. They're reallyn nice, made of that "Ripstop" material that Atama is so hot on. Anyways they look super cool and are built to last.

they need shorts where they put your name and gym on them, that would be bad ass

the legs run a bit shorter than your average fight short (just above the knee) and I wear a 32, got a 33 and they fit perfectly. The material is sick and I'm pretty sure it'll never rip, and the decals are actually part of the shorts so no rip/peelage there.

Of course, I have Marcus Aurelio's signature shorts, but I'm sure they're practically the same. :p

they look pretty cool but i wish it didnt have Dennis Kang's name on them.

alright, time to shake of my vacation rust and drop the weight i need to make it into the 38's LOL

hahah let us know if you like them

Hello,

For information, we will receive soon new ATT/Kang's Tshirt by Venum. Probably in 2/3 weeks.

Regards !

Tshirt2.jpg

i don't have a t-shirt or a short. but the venums kimono are still my number one. Great product ... Europe's finest

he wore those red/white ones last time they look great

Good revive guys :p

Over a year and a half old, well was...

I wouldn't be able to wear shorts that said someone elses name on them, it'd be .. weird.

Someone told me they start off solid but slowly fade as the fight goes on...

Back