Social Democrat or Republican

Democrat or Republican

• Total voters

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Which one are you and why?

I'm a Republican because I think government should be smaller and they don't have Third party that works this way.

Neither, but it's getting more rare that a republican's offer a candidate that I'd consider voting for.... 10 years ago I voted about 50/50.

These days all the decent republicans either have run away from politics or fail to get nominated because they refuse to kiss trumps ring.

I'm a Republican because I think government should be smaller and they don't have Third party that works this way.

Republicans don't actually want smaller government. That's just something they say when there is a Democrat in office.

Switched to Democrat before the last Midterm.

The GOP is both intellectually and morally bankrupt.

The Birchers have fully taken over the party

Independent because I already get too much crap in the mail or on my phone. If I had to pick one I'd pick the Dems, and the easiest reason is that Republicans don't care about me. If the Dems don't either, their disdain isn't as obvious.

Democrat because I support universal healthcare, labor rights, and environmentalism.

A smaller government can mean a lot of things, and many of them not good.
When you say "government should be smaller", what do you mean by that, and why is it a good thing?
Or, what would a "small government" look like?

A smaller government can mean a lot of things, and many of them not good.
When you say "government should be smaller", what do you mean by that?
Or, what would a "small government" look like?
Rivers on fire to troll the libs.

cuyahoga-river.png

Rivers on fire to troll the libs.

cuyahoga-river.png
I'm trying to give TS the benefit of the doubt, although I've seen some of his other threads and posts and I think it's a waste of time.

Republicans don't actually want smaller government. That's just something they say when there is a Democrat in office.
Usually it just means that they want corporations (or local fascistic officials) to fill in the vacuum where the "large" government would normally be, not that it would make a meaningful improvement in the average person's quality of life.

I'm trying to give TS the benefit of the doubt, although I've seen some of his other threads and posts and I think it's a waste of time.

It's big government when it's healthcare, protections for consumers and workers, and litigation rights for persons harmed by corporations.

It's small government when it's checking for wieners in bathroom stalls, killing hundreds of unarmed citizens a year without punishment, imprisoning women for miscarriages, massively expanding surveillance and eroding privacy rights, and sporting the largest military budget in the world.

Pretty simple difference to understand unless you're a libtard.

It's big government when it's healthcare, protections for consumers and workers, and litigation rights for persons harmed by corporations.

It's small government when it's checking for wieners in bathroom stalls, killing hundreds of unarmed citizens a year without punishment, imprisoning women for miscarriages, massively expanding surveillance and eroding privacy rights, and sporting the largest military budget in the world.

Pretty simple difference to understand unless you're a libtard.
I've not tried a rational post with you yet because I know you've done a Polysci class.

But I'm wondering. Did you ever pay attention or you let your emotions let loose in class.

You sound like one of the hundreds of traansgendred kids who wanted to say something but sounded like total fucking retards.

Stop with the other side just cuz they need a voice.

Do I need a source to point out we are now doing awesome as a country as opposed to four years ago?

Figure it out rational.

That wasn't what you claimed.

How is doubling the deficit smaller government?

Back