Democrat equivalent of Sarah Palin

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Seems she's in a Texas Run off.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...noff_n_5394846.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/kesha-rogers-texas-democrat-obama_n_1873476.html

Compares Obama to Hitler, yet has the fore thought to have an interplanetary defense policy as part of her platform:

(A key plank in Rogers' platform is "interplanetary defense," defending the earth from asteroids and America from nuclear missiles from hostile countries -- and Mars colonization, which is why she opposes cuts to NASA's budget.)

Fight the power, indeed.

kesha-rogers-296x470.jpg

She's not the Sarah Palin equivalent until she gets elected for a major state office and then nominated for a major national office.

Heard a radio ad for her this afternoon. Thought it was strange considering she mentions she's a democrat yet attacked the evil obama regime in the ad. Calls herself a Kennedy democrat. I figure that being she's from texas, she's trying to appeal to moderates and some conservatives, but damn.

Protecting the Earth from asteroid impact is actually an extremely important thing for NASA to do, and a good reason to not cut their budget. I think you could easily argue it's the most important thing they could do. And I like Mars colonization as a long term goal, not sure how relevant it is to the race in question.

In any case, she seems like an odd Democrat, but hardly a Palin of the left. Her profile isn't high enough, and not enough wingnuts take her seriously.

Seems she's in a Texas Run off.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...noff_n_5394846.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/kesha-rogers-texas-democrat-obama_n_1873476.html

Compares Obama to Hitler, yet has the fore thought to have an interplanetary defense policy as part of her platform:

Fight the power, indeed.

kesha-rogers-296x470.jpg

lol what? Does she know space base weapons are ban? hints why we dont have the star wars program anymore. I think in interplanetary defense and space colonization is interesting and could actually field some pretty awesome results for the american economy. better then dumping it into stupid weapons programs
pretty cool technology for future space mission.

She's not the Sarah Palin equivalent until she gets elected for a major state office and then nominated for a major national office.

I would also include the pre-requisite of having millions of dip$hit followers who white Knight her at every turn, criticism, observation of her.

I don't know if a woman exist that can match the ego of Palin, I wonder if she gets anything done with all here senseless babbling. :icon_lol:

She's a Larouche-ite. She's actually closer to a Tea Partier than to a modern Democratic politician. Just look at the district she's running in.

She's not a Sarah Palin "democrat equivalent." She is a Sarah Palin equivalent, more or less. She's just as batshit insane and stupid.

Oh, and it's Democratic, not Democrat (unless you're a silly goose Rush Limbaugh listener).

I would also include the pre-requisite of having millions of dip$hit followers who white Knight her at every turn, criticism, observation of her.

She would also need to get elected and then quit during her term because being governor doesn't pay as well as a speaker and reality TV star.

She would also need to get elected and then quit during her term because being governor doesn't pay as well as a speaker and reality TV star.

Amazing how her dogmatic followers don't see this...she quit her position because she knew she could make in one speech to dip$hit tea baggers, as she could an entire year as governor. ..

Now we know who LucasWithTheLidOff is

lol what? Does she know space base weapons are ban? hints why we dont have the star wars program anymore. I think in interplanetary defense and space colonization is interesting and could actually field some pretty awesome results for the american economy. better then dumping it into stupid weapons programs
pretty cool technology for future space mission.

She wants to make sure we never go through "Armageddon" again.

she isn't attractive enough to be Palin's equivalent. I'd hatefuck the shit out of Palin, this chick not so much.

QFT

The Republican Party frequently embraces batshit crazy.

The Democratic Party?

The Texas Democratic Party has been working hard to get the word out that it is fully behind Alameel [crazy chick's opponent]

Yeah, remember ol what's his name got blown up so his daughter could do it with Ben Crackspackle, and his friend Billy-Bob.

I am interested in hearing from right-wingers why there is no real Democratic equivalent to Palin (why someone with average intelligence and a poor education hasn't risen to equivalent heights within the party on the basis of looks or something equivalent meaningless). In the GOP, it's not just Palin, but Quayle, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, etc.

Look like we might have a contender........

Among many others... Palin's not uniquely egotistic or uniquely dumb or whatever. The problem isn't her. The problem is a party that has become so intellectually lost that it thought she was a viable VP candidate.

Back