Demetrious Johnson Takes Pic w Giant Russian Champion

To quote my wife when watching MM vs Benevidez- “they’re proper mini”.

How any one can make fun of them is beyond me...mm would wipe the floor with any guy on this site...and do it easily...sure he's a small dude...but he's skilled as f'''ck, and would totally wreck most any dude...regardless of size...The only difference between him and the average guy is about 50lbs of fat.

How any one can make fun of them is beyond me...mm would wipe the floor with any guy on this site...and do it easily...sure he's a small dude...but he's skilled as f'''ck, and would totally wreck most any dude...regardless of size...The only difference between him and the average guy is about 50lbs of fat.
I agree. Just stating what casual watchers are thinking in relation to DJ.

He's a funny looking little fella, bless his little brown ears.

<36>

I’d grab him like a little child , bend him over my knee and spank him like the little Manlet he is.

Way to small to have any power at all vs a proper size MAN.

<36>

I’d grab him like a little child , bend him over my knee and spank him like the little Manlet he is.

Way to small to have any power at all vs a proper size MAN.

If you honestly believe that, I feel sorry for you...he would beat you within an inch of your life in under a minute...he is a professional fighter, while you are an average dude...size and weight, make no difference when you are a pro fighter...you would be gassed in a minute...he would hit you 10x before you even blinked..or he would have you on your back, before you knew what hit you...stop being a troll....

I highly doubt that’s the first time she’s said that to you.

DAMMNNN FUNGOOSE WITH THE SMOKE

278875.jpg

My kind of otter

I agree. Just stating what casual watchers are thinking in relation to DJ.

I would love for one of these normal or bigger than normal guys, thinking that they could beat this "manlet" just for them to get a shock of their life...when they get beat in under a minute...do these people have any clue how fast dj is? or how fast he'd have you on your back? regardless of how strong you think you are..or how big you are...

Russians & Eastern Europeans have it down for street wear!
5a269dd215e9f959c73d3514.jpg
KKYSxtU.jpg

If you honestly believe that, I feel sorry for you...he would beat you within an inch of your life in under a minute...he is a professional fighter, while you are an average dude...size and weight, make no difference when you are a pro fighter...you would be gassed in a minute...he would hit you 10x before you even blinked..or he would have you on your back, before you knew what hit you...stop being a troll....
<36>

<24>

I would love for one of these normal or bigger than normal guys, thinking that they could beat this "manlet" just for them to get a shock of their life...when they get beat in under a minute...do these people have any clue how fast dj is? or how fast he'd have you on your back? regardless of how strong you think you are..or how big you are...
Have you ever seen a middle schooler get tackled by an older kid?

That’s what it would look like son.

Skill overcomes size, to a certain degree.

When the size gap is too great , all the skill in the world doesn’t matter.

The strength gap is way to great.

A Ferrari is a fast powerful great handling car. Hook it up to a 1989 f250 diesel and have a tug of war.

That’s what it would be like.

Khabib legit three times his size...

tbh, Demetrius Johnson is looking a good 150 lbs right there.

Well played, for a second I expected to see Karelin or Valuev

Shave that beard off and he legit looks 15yrs old. lolz

Wrong forum, MM is now in the bush league. There are plenty of ‘ok’ fighters out there who would roll him up because of his size. There is a reason he dodged anything resembling a real man in the UFC.

2 of the best in the world. Both underappreciated for their talen, tho khabib got some recognition aftsr beating the ufc poster boy and god king conor. Djs transition from dudes back to armbar was slick as fuk, he is small but more talented than most of the ufc line up.

Back