delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 451959
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 451959

delete

Last edited by a moderator:
This division is still very thin compared to the others.
There are pretty much the top 5 guys that are draws but after that it drops off. I haven't checked out Anderson or Krylov, but I'm hoping that either of them could string enough wins together to give some new life to the division. Between the top 5, there are only a few matchups that could be made that wouldn't be rematches.

i think this will be a good year for the lhw division... Newer faces coming, like Anderson, Krylov, and Cirkunov, an ever improving Latifi and OSP, some older dog like Shogun or Evans could start a comeback, Gus back in San Diego, and of course, the return of Jones... Fun year for the lhw division!

Outside the top 6 the rest of the division is stale. The division use to be my favorite until Jones murdered everyone.

OSP has potential but I don't see him ever beating the top 4 guys (Jones, Cormier, Johnson, and Gus), Misha Cirkunov and Krylov are solid prospects. Corey Anderson is the guy to look out for imo. He was only 3-0 when he won TUF and still improving. But the division is still pretty thin. They need to start signing guys for middleweight and up, which they have been kinda doing lately especially for heavyweight.

Back