Defining Career Moments

Matt Hughes with his comebacks on Frank Trigg and Bj Penn. Super resilient. Testicular Fortitude.

YOU CANT TEACH THAT
What about this?
tumblr_m7yfcqmsUY1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Justin Gaethje 's come back from
Tony 's uppercut ↗ , and taking the W
on one of the best fights ever !

Nice Thread TS

ept_sports_mma_experts-938891831-1276398419.jpg

Not really a huge moment in the sport, but that fight perfectly encapsulates Condit as a fighter imo (including being a slow starter and his lack of takedown defense lol). He displayed his warrior spirit and brought the violence up until the very end to snatch a late victory from what would have been a decision loss.

Wish him well in retirement

Khabib facing off the entirety of the UFC Promotional War Machine,and triumphing...as well as the Gaethje fight despite all the chaos surrounding his life at the time. Dude shines in tough situations.

Fedor using terrific strategy and cunning as well all the skills at his disposal to defeat Mirko Crocop and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira,who were both at the top of their game,whenever they fought.

GSP coming back from the Condit headkick,determined not to give ground,determined not to have history repeat itself.

worst night of my life!

But who does it really define? Rousey had a great run up until this point and Holly never again achieved anything close to this. Its Holly's best moment but it doesnt define her career.
Really?
I see it as defining an underdog career people will remember her from KOing Ronda and that's why she is popular nothing else has she done for people to know her name

Really?
I see it as defining an underdog career people will remember her from KOing Ronda and that's why she is popular nothing else has she done for people to know her name
Its an interesting point. I can see why you'd choose it,but I feel like,stylistically it just worked to her benefit.

I guess one way or another,she is always tied to that moment,regardless of how it happened or what came before or after.

Its an interesting point. I can see why you'd choose it,but I feel like,stylistically it just worked to her benefit.
Oh, definitely style-wise worked for her plus a Ronda believing she could outbox Mayweather thanks to Joe Rogan was wanting a standup fight. It's just when people think back to Holly Holm they are gonna remember Ronda and how that win is keeping her at the top now despite not having a good win in yonks

Back