Yuki Motoya (15-4) vs. (7-8 ) Kota
Co-Main Event
otsuka_takafumi.jpg
Takafumi Otsuka (20-13) vs. (1-0) Bardahl

imanari_masakazu.jpg
Masakazu Imanari (33-15) vs. (0-0) Jae Woong

kitada_toshiaki.jpg
Toshiaki Kitada (20-13) vs. (5-1) Jin Soo Son

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/40313-deep-77-impact-x-deep-jewels-13

Deep and Wsof-gc are now working together hopefully we can watch this show on their library or a stream online, plus they might be working together in a year end event, that's the rumor.

13576844_1052895511469817_7237380314927568661_o.jpg

Deep 77 Impact
August 27, 2016
Differ Ariake
Tokyo, Japan
jp.gif

Main Card:
nakanishi_yoshiyuki.jpg
Yoshiyuki Nakanishi (16-4) vs. (12-1) Ken Hasegawa
hasegawa_ken.jpg

Main Event
motoya_yuki.jpg
Yuki Motoya (15-4) vs. (7-8 ) Kota
Co-Main Event
otsuka_takafumi.jpg
Takafumi Otsuka (20-13) vs. (1-0) Bardahl

imanari_masakazu.jpg
Masakazu Imanari (33-15) vs. (0-0) Jae Woong

kitada_toshiaki.jpg
Toshiaki Kitada (20-13) vs. (5-1) Jin Soo Son

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/40313-deep-77-impact-x-deep-jewels-13

Deep and Wsof-gc are now working together hopefully we can watch this show on their library or a stream online, plus they might be working together in a year end event, that's the rumor.

Like NYE? Is there a source?

Like NYE? Is there a source?

Another big part of our branding is our affiliate program. Since the beginning of the year, we have signed 15 companies in 13 countries as part of the WSOF-GC banner. This gives some of the smaller, and even some of the larger, more recognized companies like DEEP Fighting Championships, the opportunity to co-promote with our name to assist them with getting better production deals and sponsors for their own events. It also helps carve out a path for some of their fighters to compete on larger international shows.

I mentioned above about two of our affiliates, Eternal MMA and DEEP, who has Yuko Kiryu making her Global debut this weekend. UGB-MMA from the Philippines will also be showcasing some of their talent on this event as well.

MMAWeekly.com: Looking forward, what do you see for WSOF-GC in the coming months and year?

Jason Lilly: I think it might be time for us to do a co-branded event, a “champion versus champion” event. I think MMA fans would love to see that and it gives another organization a way to really test their fighters. We have already discussed this concept with DEEP as part of their end-of-the year show.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/wsof-globa...nt-of-ops-has-big-plans-for-promotions-future

Glad to see them working together. WSOF-GC isn't Rizin friendly so I hope DEEP and Rizin can still be friends.

I have a connection, but it is pretty bad at the moment. Thanks for the link @Asurah.

Been really smooth for me so far, usually the site is unwatchable for me.

One of the Date fighters got tombstoned earlier

I closed my eyes and hit refresh and it is coming in perfect now. Was it the Date fighting a German girl? I remember one of them was fighting a German fighter.

Spoke too soon, it's muted for me now lol.

I closed my eyes and hit refresh and it is coming in perfect now. Was it the Date fighting a German girl? I remember one of them was fighting a German fighter.
It was Taito Kubota vs Seio Date

They mute the streams during the walkouts

I have to look for that Kubota vs Date fight. Also, fights and video have been great so far.

Michihito Abe really turned it on in the last few minutes to get the win. Looks like it's break time

Looks like DEEP JEWELS 13 will be the next portion, Emi Tomimatsu doing commentary

It would be great to be there, couple of kids near the walkout hyping up the fighters. Looks fun.

Nabekawa just rag dolling her as Date hopelessly hangs onto leg locks

From start to finish, the Date girl was outclassed. Entertaining fight.

This kickboxing fight is so awful that it's glorious

Tomimatsu is straight up laughing at this tutu kickboxer. This lady makes the other DATE fighters look good.

Back