Ded

I said there was NO EXCUSE.

Cant you guys ready? Ffs

Great statement by D

dede is a classy dude for congratulating tj on his win.

Im sure some overweight American will turn this into a Brazilian excuse thread.

This. He will insinuate Brazilians have lack of class and then proceed to slam people on an online forum and insult people on world of warcraft.

All while simultaneously wacking off to Luke Skywalker in a metal bikini above his desk... Don't be that guy

you said it's free so not really, I understood but a none to be found would have been better than it's free.

Lol fair enough then.

Sherdog vs kindergarden level reading skills and they tell ME to grow up, lol

Bunch of real smart ones in here again :D Sherdog aint known to have people who can comprehend what they read.

Youre in deep simon, lol.

Yup, might as well get out of the topic before being utterly drowned in retardation. Only the 2nd page and this topic already swarming with clueless posters who cant read and understand a 5 words post the way it was meant to be.

Not hard to believe. And the reason he got knocked down was because TJ was just way better than him.

Barao will be back stronger just as JDS, but if he don't change his style, he will never be champ again.

Im sure some overweight American will turn this into a Brazilian excuse thread.

There it is.

I think you misread... That comment was celebrating that Dede is one of maybe 5-10 Brazilian fighters who can explain a fight without making excuses.

Big Nog, Barboza, Anderson, etc are not on that list .

It did, but it's not like Barao got caught out of the blue. Dillishaw was cutting angles and hitting Barao cleanly from the start.

Great response. TJ Dillashaw put on a great performance I'm still shocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back