DEATH Triangle training log đź’€

Saturday, September 14, 2024

BJJ

Warmups + takedowns and guard pulls/sweeps

King of the Shitty Positions - in the 170+ group. Did side control, mount, full back and 1/4 triangle - 20 total minutes

ABC Shark Tank - sitting guard, 3 minutes per guy

Two 5-minute live rolls

Fucking dead

Happy Saturday, savages. I hope you all have a great weekend and that the referees for the South Carolina/LSU game die of Super AIDS.

Weekend theme:

Monday, September 16, 2024

BJJ

Warmups -- arm bar drills with stacks and escapes and over/under pummeling

Drilled knee cut counter to back take with section option involving a roll through (I almost pulled this off in a live roll, but the guy shrimped and I got mount instead of his back -- I'll take it).

Three 6-minute rolls.

Good training.

I tried to get my Greyskull training in yesterday, but my right shoulder hurt so much I couldn't get one set in then shit the bed on squats too. Shoulder still hurts. Not sure if I'll try something else later this week or maybe take a week off to rest it. Gonna see how I feel tomorrow.

Let's kick some ass this week, savages.

This week's theme:

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

BJJ - Killer Tuesday

ABC Shark Tank - three minutes on the bottom with each other guy.
So I did 3 minutes with B and then C back to back. Which also means I did back to back with B and C when I was on top. Which means I did two 6 minute blocks with these fucking kids whose ages added up are still not as old as me.

Then I died. I was dead.

Then I got better.

Three 6-minute live rolls.

Happy #TittyTuesday, gentlemen. Please join me in congratulating Ashley for her cleavage. 50 points to her ... and probably to her plastic surgeon. Doing God's work for us mortals.

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

BJJ - drilled Peruvian neckties due to my near-miss yesterday and arm triangles. It was basically a semi-private class. Just me and another purple belt as students, along with our head instructor and another black belt. So got some very personalized drilling/details on moves I've had trouble finishing for years, especially arm trinagles.

Three 5-minute live rolls.

Pretty sure I'm going to take the rest of the week off from lifting and just keep doing cardio and some mobility stuff and, assuming my shoulder feels better, get back into it next week, sticking with Greyskull for now. I've been looking at some of the MAPS programs from the Mind Pump guys for a potential next program. Specifically Performance and 40+. Look like a good combination of traditional strength training with some mobility and joint health stuff. Could be a good way to end the year as I'm looking to compete at least once (in November). Compete in BJJ, not a strength sport.

Happy Hump Day, savage triangles.

Front Humps too, because the Death Triangle Training Log is and always will be an upper body business:

537 points to Ashley. Good job, Ash (I call her Ash)! We're proud of you!

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

BJJ - drilled Peruvian neckties due to my near-miss yesterday and arm triangles. It was basically a semi-private class. Just me and another purple belt as students, along with our head instructor and another black belt. So got some very personalized drilling/details on moves I've had trouble finishing for years, especially arm trinagles.

Three 5-minute live rolls.

Pretty sure I'm going to take the rest of the week off from lifting and just keep doing cardio and some mobility stuff and, assuming my shoulder feels better, get back into it next week, sticking with Greyskull for now. I've been looking at some of the MAPS programs from the Mind Pump guys for a potential next program. Specifically Performance and 40+. Look like a good combination of traditional strength training with some mobility and joint health stuff. Could be a good way to end the year as I'm looking to compete at least once (in November). Compete in BJJ, not a strength sport.

Happy Hump Day, savage triangles.

Front Humps too, because the Death Triangle Training Log is and always will be an upper body business:

537 points to Ashley. Good job, Ash (I call her Ash)! We're proud of you!

Not to get lewd here, Soc. But can you imagine creampieing that beautiful blonde on that hill overlooking that scenery? It would probably be an out of body experience.

Not to get lewd here, Soc. But can you imagine creampieing that beautiful blonde on that hill overlooking that scenery? It would probably be an out of body experience.

Oh my. Not to also be lewd, Rex, but I was thinking of that last picture of Ash (I call her Ash) laying on the bed and having an on her body experience, if you know what I mean.

I mean ejaculating on her beautiful face and luscious breasts.

Back