Media Dear Darren Till....*UPDATE* KILLA GORILLA IS MAD!!

Typical low intelligence quotient sherdogger who claims a fighter is not injured when the company says he is.

till himself claimed the injury is nothing and he’s just waiting for his management to get a good contract

Jareds been brutally kod twice.

He is, just maybe, a tad bit overrated.

By a 250lb+ mountain of a man in Shawn Jordan ? By the number 1 undefeated contender at LHW in Reyes ? Those losses literally mean nothing at MW.

Context helps.

it's funny when these guys tweet these things out and throw in their little proposals of what a fight should be/will be. "a contenders fight" well no disrespect jared but you don't make the rules, or are the match maker. you got dicked over for romero, this is true, but the ufc determines the rewards for your fights. shit happens sometimes.

Cannonier is really getting hyped up for having a okay run at MW so far. I had whittaker beating him pretty solidly and I think Till could outstrike him. Cannonier just has that nailing power.

Uh no that is wrong. Darren Till is not a fake tough guy. Darren came from the streets,and its no damn wonder that He and Mas didnt tear into each other in the leadup to their fight because they saw in each other the same kind of person. They were almost uncomfortable talking to each other cos they knew it would be an exceptionally violent encounter when it happened. Also not many would be able to bounce back from the losses Till took,like he has. So,in closing NOPE,you are way offsides with this comment.

Is till from the rough streets like Masvidal. Going to a Catholic highschool. In the suburbs?

Masvidal never claimed to be from a bad area. And for good reason.

By a 250lb+ mountain of a man in Shawn Jordan ? By the number 1 undefeated contender at LHW in Reyes ? Those losses literally mean nothing at MW.

Context helps.
The context is that every time he gets ko'd he runs down a weight class.

Pretty soon he will be getting kod by Cejudo.

Fluke? LOL

"kinda fluke". I mean Cannonier was landing leg kicks and all but the way it ended, to me, was kinda a weird ending. That is what I observed.

I am sorry my opinion isn't what you agree with...LOL.

Back