Dear Conor McGregor

Lmao I would never pay for a ppv let alone a featherweight main event

Hey just because you watch it illegally because you are poor, does not mean everybody else didn't watch pay for the PPVs, or at least paid to drink in bars and watch it.

Conor made Conor and, if these allegations are true, he screwed himself.

In the meantime you, you peasant, you should be thankful. Nobody - besides maybe Brock and Ronda - brought any hype and big events to this worthless fake sport. Always showed up on weight, never pulled out, all of his fights were exciting, build ups even more exciting, he made superstars out of nobodies - like Nate and Khabib, dared to go for a second belt before fast food even existed and played ball to manifest the first big crossover with boxing. He dreamed bigger than the rest of the roster combined and did it with talent.

It sucks where his life seems to be heading and, yeah, he'll never beat Khabib, but you should all be thankful for everything he gave you.

Is that you Dillon Danis?

The funny thing is, everyone thinks hes immediately guilty because you are to immature to understand the way he sells fights and makes money.
Everyone is leaning towards he's guilty because this is 3 times since July 2018 he's been accused. Maybe perhaps.

Everyone is leaning towards he's guilty because this is 3 times since July 2018 he's been accused. Maybe perhaps.

Its life style, hes obviously on the sniff and getting his boys to ask girls if they want to go to after partys, that is a breeding ground for pond life and allegations.

No way do i think he grabbed a girl in a clinch and forced his dick in her mouth, thats what people are saying happened on here.

Not to mention that if you did you would be at huge risk of losing your dick to teeth.

Hes a heel, he uses the pro-wrestling shtick to sell fights, i suppose you think all the bad guy WWE guys are capable of rape also.

Hey just because you watch it illegally because you are poor, does not mean everybody else didn't watch pay for the PPVs, or at least paid to drink in bars and watch it.

you pay for ppv

tenor.gif

Its life style, hes obviously on the sniff and getting his boys to ask girls if they want to go to after partys, that is a breeding ground for pond life and allegations.

No way do i think he grabbed a girl in a clinch and forced his dick in her mouth, thats what people are saying happened on here.

Not to mention that if you did you would be at huge risk of losing your dick to teeth.

Hes a heel, he uses the pro-wrestling shtick to sell fights, i suppose you think all the bad guy WWE guys are capable of rape also.
source.gif

Lol yeah lifestyle. There's tons of rich athletes who fuck around all the time without getting 3 sexual assault charges in the past 15 months. Name a high profile athlete that has.

Lmao you pay for ppv yet call people sheep <Lmaoo>

What makes it even more hilarious is that his nuthuggers paid $5 for an interview of him LOL

We, the fans made you. We, the fans ended you. Bow before us and acknowledge our greatness and we will raise you from the ashes. Or remain in defiance of our great hand and be remembered as a joke forever.

How taste our Pee-Pee?

Your name says it all.

Conor made Conor and, if these allegations are true, he screwed himself.

In the meantime you, you peasant, you should be thankful. Nobody - besides maybe Brock and Ronda - brought any hype and big events to this worthless fake sport. Always showed up on weight, never pulled out, all of his fights were exciting, build ups even more exciting, he made superstars out of nobodies - like Nate and Khabib, dared to go for a second belt before fast food even existed and played ball to manifest the first big crossover with boxing. He dreamed bigger than the rest of the roster combined and did it with talent.

It sucks where his life seems to be heading and, yeah, he'll never beat Khabib, but you should all be thankful for everything he gave you.

You know, I don't like Conor as a person ... I don't think he is game ... I think he will quit every time he falls behind and gets tired ... but I have to agree with your post.

Conor dreamed big and Conor achieved all of his goals (money-wise, if not win-wise). So, for sure, Conor needs to be respected for this.

However, the fact that McGregor is a complete self-absorbed, narcissistic asshole ... with no self-control in social situations ... defaults me back to 1) why I don't like him, 2) why he is ruining his life, undoing all his own great work, and 3) why he will ultimately be remembered as a greedy asshole.

Because at the end of the day, that's what he is.

If he came out and outright denied the accusations what would happen ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back