Dear Chuck...

Hallmans Budgie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know it's hard...40+ years old and the best years are already behind you. Where did it all go..? You lived it, man...thousands of us watched you, backed you...dreamed for you.

It's a young mans world now, things have changed. Just take a moment and think about the next 10 years. 50 years old is cool these days - you have options...many options.

Close that book, and breath in the dust. You will always be a legend, sir.

You need to make money for that coke somehow.

Maybe he should make friends with Bones...

Dear Chuck,
If you were able to pick from any 1990's athlete you think would still be competitive in 2018 who would you choose? Oh you wouldn't because they're all well past their prime and their skills completely behind them? weird...

Dear Chuck,
If you were able to pick from any 1990's athlete you think would still be competitive in 2018 who would you choose? Oh you wouldn't because they're all well past their prime and their skills completely behind them? weird...
Randy and Hendo, Bernard and George are outliers.

Dear Chuck,
Roger Federer played his first ATP event in 1998.

He's currently #3 in the world.

The key might be not choosing a sport where your head gets punched.

I know it's hard...40+ years old and the best years are already behind you. Where did it all go..? You lived it, man...thousands of us watched you, backed you...dreamed for you.

It's a young mans world now, things have changed. Just take a moment and think about the next 10 years. 50 years old is cool these days - you have options...many options.

Close that book, and breath in the dust. You will always be a legend, sir.
Let him bang bro

<{JustBleed}>
bj-penn-licking-blood-GIF-crazy-2.gif

As i said before, there should be age classes, not weight classes.

BELIEVE it when it happens and thank you me later.

Pretty sure Chuck is going to read your love letter TS..

I’m sure Rizin or KSW will happily offer him money to fight overseas. He needs to realize that he’s done, on his own.

Back