dealing with hunger while cutting?

A

anti_clwntwn**

yes it's another cutting question from me......

how do you guys deal with hunger on a cut? I'm down to about 16% bf and I'm DYING all the time. Right now I'm chewing gum to beat off the stomach growls. This sucks, what i wouldn't do for a lasanga right now........

how do you fuckers stay at 9-10% bf? and still work out 5 days a week? Are you unsatisfied all the time? does your ****bolism eventually adjust?

uh. you do not cutting is not the process of losing fat. but the process of losing weight.

Stop starving yourself, eat properly, and run more/lift heavier.

~Foz

Munch on some spinach leaves or nuts but don't go crazy.

eat a huge ass plate of spinach with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. drink a bunch of water.

eat every 2-4 hours, small portions of veggies, protein, and fruit. stop whinning and thinking about how you used to be so full and happy and imagine how you'll be and how that will feel.

Caffeine works great as an appetite suppressant.

I drink a lot of water. Helps a little bit. Also, I snack on almonds and some dried fruit.

Caffeine works great as an appetite suppressant.

+1, however, I think there is some good advice in this thread. Not necessarily a need to be hungry when losing weight. Eat right and often, I think it's better to eat alot and excercise more than to eat less and have your performance suffer.

Plenty of 'leafy/green vegetables' have such small amounts of calories that you can practically gorge yourself on them with nothing to worry about. You'll still 'feel' hungry, but you can pack your guts full of lettuce, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, brussel sprouts, etc and not really destroy a potential 'diet'.

Green Apples are also good for pushing back the Appetite. Someone mentioned above, boost caffeine, but be careful where you get it from. Mountain Dew and Red Bull are packed with enough sugar juice to turn your diet the other way again.

Back