Locked DEADPOOL 2 Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh is that what that is? I was wondering why there was some random black chick in this, she might win an Oscar for this.

giphy.gif

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape!

tumblr_okxjkdgJxd1w56905o1_500.gif

Gotta love it. May can't get here soon enough.

I sense a ridiculous amount of Cable piss-taking in this movie.

Had to watch it. Good trailer, as far as spoilers go. But no more Deadpool 2 content for me, not until i see the movie.

Glad his references are up to date this time (mustache and whatnot). I still feel the swearing will be used to the extremes, which is one of the issues i had with the first one. Use it if appropriate, not just because you can and have to every minute. Just my $0.02.

That’s great! Love the moustache crack at DC!
I visit Vancouver every year and I recognize a lot of that scenery

i havent watched/followed the production of any of the DC movies, since they all get shit reviews. Mind telling me how this is a crack at DC?

Had to watch it. Good trailer, as far as spoilers go. But no more Deadpool 2 content for me, not until i see the movie.

Glad his references are up to date this time (mustache and whatnot). I still feel the swearing will be used to the extremes, which is one of the issues i had with the first one. Use it if appropriate, not just because you can and have to every minute. Just my $0.02.

Yea I'm done with this and avengers trailers. I've seen enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back