Media De La Rosa is another victim of BraGate

Why don't they just wear the t shirt then? They have the option.

I’m telling you guys. Look at this picture..

UFC-Fight-Night-220-Montana-De-La-Rosa-Weigh-in-Highlight.jpg

I noticed it immediately. So I searched pictures of her..

The only one that comes close was the weighin pic for UFC fight night 205. April 2022.

images

I must not have seen this weighin pic for that event. Or I would have noticed it then. But look at any other picture of her.

She got a boob job.

If you’re going to get bigger boobs. Don’t blame the top you’re wearing. Start wearing a different one.

Montana-De_La_Rosa.jpg

montana-de-la-rosa-tuf-26-finale-official-weigh-ins.jpg

128_Montana_de_la_Rosa.jpg

montana-de-la-rosa-ufc-fight-night-186-official-weigh-ins.jpg

2m7pd45yrsk51.jpg

I'm not sure I disagree, but the style of her bra is different in the top two pictures. It looks more like something a ring girl would wear than an athletic supporter.

That being said, if she did get work done, that would be a huge shame. When are these fighters going to learn there's more to being attractive than buying two bags of plastic for your chest?

ok no more bra’s
I thought it was long ago scientifically proven the women fighters perform best and their skills increase 10 fold when they have cool air on their chests.

If I was an WMMA fighter, I would thoroughly cover my bits with duct tape or something so I wouldn't have to stress about clothes moving.
Dana would cut you for being a stingy non-needle mover.

I’m telling you guys. Look at this picture..

UFC-Fight-Night-220-Montana-De-La-Rosa-Weigh-in-Highlight.jpg

I noticed it immediately. So I searched pictures of her..

The only one that comes close was the weighin pic for UFC fight night 205. April 2022.

images

I must not have seen this weighin pic for that event. Or I would have noticed it then. But look at any other picture of her.

She got a boob job.

If you’re going to get bigger boobs. Don’t blame the top you’re wearing. Start wearing a different one.

Montana-De_La_Rosa.jpg

montana-de-la-rosa-tuf-26-finale-official-weigh-ins.jpg

128_Montana_de_la_Rosa.jpg

montana-de-la-rosa-ufc-fight-night-186-official-weigh-ins.jpg

2m7pd45yrsk51.jpg
If so, good for her. She's a solid 9. Super fine.

Back