Crime De’Von Bailey police shooting. Edit: settlement of 3 million reached.

Another bogus rally cry that only serves to discredit the movement.

I'll be glad when the black community denounces that community agitator sean king.

Shoot more of them imo anyone running from the police carrying a gun should be taken out of society for the greater good

These cops probably saved lives by putting him down

They are heroes imo

There was no way in hell the cops were gonna catch an Olympic gold medallist in a foot race

There was no way in hell the cops were gonna catch an Olympic gold medallist in a foot race

I too, was rather impressed by that guy's explosiveness out of the gate.

All the other kids with pumped up kicks...you'd better run, better run...faster than my bullet...

Lol that USA Today article was actually hard to read. The quotes from family members talk about justice and what’s right and wrong. You know what else is wrong? Robbing people at fucking gun point. Don’t do stupid shit and don’t get shot. It’s pretty simple.

I would love a news source to interview the victims of the crimes this waste if carbon committed.

'yeah I'm glad that sack of shit is dead' -victim of armed robbery

'at least that fucker won't hurt anymore underage girls' - parent of victimized girl

Would be awesome and provide another light on sacks of shit like this

Add dipping out on your boy so he would’ve taken the fall to the list of violations for this idiot.

lol at the new videos. Clearly reaching into his waist band. Cops clearly stated why they were stopped, concern of a gun immediately. He decides to run, reach into his waist band where the gun is.

Faux outrage. Judged by 12 rather than carried by 6.

I would love a news source to interview the victims of the crimes this waste if carbon committed.

'yeah I'm glad that sack of shit is dead' -victim of armed robbery

'at least that fucker won't hurt anymore underage girls' - parent of victimized girl

Would be awesome and provide another light on sacks of shit like this

Bu-bu-but, did the cops actually know he had a gun? I mean, he did, but did the cops actually know when they shot him? I know he was reported as an armed robbery suspect, but did the cops actually know he had a gun? Look, he might have reached into his waistband, but did the cops really see a gun?

Sounds like Murderp.

lol at the new videos. Clearly reaching into his waist band. Cops clearly stated why they were stopped, concern of a gun immediately. He decides to run, reach into his waist band where the gun is.

Faux outrage. Judged by 12 rather than carried by 6.

Well, simply because he was black, he will be carried by thousands. Wish they had that kind of concern for the robbery victim and the child that was raped by this guy.

One further question, isn't the word ''necessary'' part of the TN v Garner ruling? As in lethal force was necessary?

Not as far as I am aware of. Just that the interest of the state must outweigh the 4th rights of the suspect. Meaning that allowing the subject to escape would be a danger to the community. I think it fits here.

shooting video released. Please note this is pretty graphic before you watch it.

Seeing this video, I believe the shooting is justified, but its just fuckn so sad, the kid got himself killed for nothing.

Not as far as I am aware of. Just that the interest of the state must outweigh the 4th rights of the suspect. Meaning that allowing the subject to escape would be a danger to the community. I think it fits here.

Seems like it is

We conclude that such force may not be used unless it is necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/471/1/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back