Crime De’Von Bailey police shooting. Edit: settlement of 3 million reached.

video

looks fairly clear that he was shot from behind while running from the police. seems certain the guy is a criminal that needed to be dealt with, but i dont think this is considered proper use of deadly force.

He had a gun in his right hand, are the police supposed to wait until the gun is aimed and firing at them just "hope" that he misses?

He had a gun in his right hand, are the police supposed to wait until the gun is aimed and firing at them just "hope" that he misses?
please dont quote me if youre not even going to read what was posted on the first page of this thread.

i wrote that response when the story first broke. it was not confirmed at the time he had a gun in his hand and i didnt know that he did. you can see if the following replies my opinion once it became apparent that he had a weapon.

Yeah I can see the argument from both sides, but I’m not gonna lose sleep over this.

regarding the Mike Brown Shooting...several of them referred to it as a murder. which is plain BS.
Oh I know, I'm saying that instant jump of *suspectPOINTSGUNATCOPS
*CopsShootSuspectWithGunPointedAtThem
*SuspectDies

"The suspect is the real victim!"

Just saw the video.......

Dude ran and his hands were below his waist......The cops have gotten reports that the dude may have a gun.

I know people will say "he ran away, not a threat", He ran away and it looked like he was taking something out or holding something below his waste....It's not just if he is a threat to the cops, but if he is a threat to the neighborhood.

Was the dude even a criminal? If he wasn't, that's was a dumb decision to run.....Even if the Cop didn't think he had a gun, it's just stupid to run since we know, Police departments are filled with pussies, so they are trigger happy....better not make pussy with guns scurred.

Nevermind, just read he had a gun and was indeed a criminal lol......Yeah Imagine if the cop had just let em go to a neighborhood full of innocent people.

Last edited:
I'm always confused when black leaders all of a sudden speak of "community", whenever a criminal is killed in their neighborhoods.

that’s true. Imagine if a community block party was held in their neighborhood.

Only safe wholesome family fun I’m sure.

C
ity settles for 3 million over a piece of shit baby raper that was armed with a firearm after committing an armed robbery. People protested this shooting.

The settlement includes racial bias training, because this case, where a black man accused of armed robbery is in fact armed, runs from police, and is shot while he is trying to get his gun out of his pocket, somehow has something to do with his race. Are you fucking kidding me?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/09/1079513325/devon-bailey-police-shooting-colorado-springs

Fuck him. Settlement should be denied. Perp should have no name on his head stone.

Fuck him. Settlement should be denied. Perp should have no name on his head stone.

Can you imagine an armed white male that robbed someone getting shot by the police suing and then getting three million?

Can you imagine a white armed white male that robbed someone getting shot by the police suing and then getting three million?

Tbh i cant imagine it with anyone period. Its disgusting. Its "ridicules"

That's pretty crazy. Word is out, if you get shot by police, for any reason, just sue and collect your money afterwards.

Back