DC's will has been broken. The new Rashad

Omni**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
We all saw what happened to Rashad after he was picked apart by Jones. He was never the same, no smiles, a broken man. Now DC will have the bitter truth, he will never hold the belt. DC will be broken, lost, and more than likely will retire in 1-2 fights at MOST.

Are you kidding? Even while he was losing, I was damn proud that he didn't pull a Rashad, and run the whole damn time. He has nothing to be ashamed of. Rashad fought scared as hell. DC didn't, he just gassed super hard.

Are you kidding? Even while he was losing, I was damn proud that he didn't pull a Rashad, and run the whole damn time. He has nothing to be ashamed of. Rashad fought scared as hell. DC didn't, he just gassed super hard.

Did you see the 5th round where all he wanted to do was get a take down....

DC mentally broke.

Did you see the 5th round where all he wanted to do was get a take down....

DC mentally broke.

Did you see the entire Rashad fight where he literally back peddled, and didn't go for anything besides a right hand, and a head kick?

DC actually tried to beat the guy. Rashad tried not to lose.

Did you see the entire Rashad fight where he literally back peddled, and didn't go for anything besides a right hand, and a head kick?

DC actually tried to beat the guy. Rashad tried not to lose.

Unless DC was planning to KO Jones off of a takedown, he was not trying to beat Jones in the fifth round. He wanted to pick up a piece of shattered ego from the ground that he can take home and hang on the wall. It was over.

Unless DC was planning to KO Jones off of a takedown, he was not trying to beat Jones in the fifth round. He wanted to pick up a piece of shattered ego from the ground that he can take home and hang on the wall. It was over.

That fifth round was close. Neither fighter did much. A big slam with a little top control might have won it.

I understood when most of the world fell for a Dana White made up greatest matchup of all time yet again. Sad to think DC actually fell for it too. I figured he was in on it

True. He's practically crying at the post-fight presser

Again, he still came forward despite being dead ass tired. Rashad fought scared while he was fresh as a daisy. Bro, not even a comparison.

And what about Jones? He's the one that wall and stalled in the 5th. I'm not even hating on him for that, but since you brought up a guy that didn't go for anything in the 5th.

"I'll fight him again, ...i guess" starts crying.

Yeah, he's done.

Last edited:
Now that the conference is over. How many people agree with me?

I agree, DC did a way better job than Rashad.

Back