DC won 2,3,5

i hate jones, but not, dc gassed in the championship rounds and that why he lost

Is it, because even after 3 rounds DC was losing the fight, while he was still fresh.

I gave DC rounds 2 & 3.

To be honest rounds 1 and 5 looked like a toss up. Nobody got hurt and nobody was in danger in either of those rounds.

That was a very close fight. The reason I think the Jones decision is appropriate is he dominated the 4th round and won it more decisively than any other.

Abandon.gif

Lmfaoooooo

Jon Jones made him cry, the end.

jones won unanimous..what's the problem?

besides that, any of yours could see all strikes landed or failed or almost landed?it's imposible to see even in 720p hd...lots of strikes are missed by cameras (bad profesionals)....

Could somebody who went to the event chime in? Maybe the cameras missed all those strikes Cormier landed throughout the fight.

Last edited:
I gave DC rounds 2 & 3.

To be honest rounds 1 and 5 looked like a toss up. Nobody got hurt and nobody was in danger in either of those rounds.

That was a very close fight. The reason I think the Jones decision is appropriate is he dominated the 4th round and won it more decisively than any other.

Except winning a round more convincingly was never a scoring attribute. You can't just say Jones had the most convincing round therefore other rounds don't count or that that round bleeds into the next.

It was very close. But most people only score fights by "wow" moments or they think the fight is scored as a whole and that's why people get confused.

The 5th round didn't matter, everyone had the jones as the winner before that anyway.

I thought he won 1,2,3, but even if he did, to be the champ you've gotta take the belt.... he did not do that, and JJ had a far better fight overall. Destroyed DC in the 4,5.

I thought he won 1,2,3, but even if he did, to be the champ you've gotta take the belt....

Not really. To become champ you have to win 3 rounds.

There's no way he won the first though.

Except winning a round more convincingly was never a scoring attribute. You can't just say Jones had the most convincing round therefore other rounds don't count or that that round bleeds into the next.

It was very close. But most people only score fights by "wow" moments or they think the fight is scored as a whole and that's why people get confused.

The 5th round didn't matter, everyone had the jones as the winner before that anyway.

I'm not a judge and I wasn't suggesting the fight should be scored that way. I meant the decision seemed very just to me personally - with the consideration that Jones won his most dominant round convincingly.

Back