DC will have to be JBJ twice

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
Anytime a dominant champ loses they tend to a get an automatic rematch (ie GSP to Serra/Silva to Weidman), so if DC does pull out a win, he probably will have to fight him again. Thoughts?

Yes, although it's silly. He will have to beat JBJ twice even if he absolutely dominates him and finishes in the 5th round a la Dillashaw-Barao.

In order to beat Jones, you have to be Jones.
Cormier can't be Jones!
DUH!!

GSP didnt get an immediate rematch, he had to beat Kos, then Matt Hughes for the interim then beat Serra to unify the titles.

If jones loses i would like to see him again aj or gus. If he wins i would like to see him against aj or gus

How can he BE jon jones even once? He's DC. Not possible.

if jones gets a beatdown and or gets knocked out, maybe not an immediate rematch.

Unfortunately, this is true. And if Jones wins that fight, then it's an automatic trilogy.

JJ will get his ass kicked twice then...

In order for DC to beat Jones, he must become him

11168937_800.jpg

Fuck an immediate rematch, give him the Bendo treatment.

Maybe not due to already having Gus lined up, Jones might get a little break before re challenging.

if jones gets a beatdown and or gets knocked out, maybe not an immediate rematch.

If Renan got a rematch after being dominated so would Jones..Especially since this has MUCH more potential to make more $.

If Jones wants it he'll get it...DC Would literally or even figuratively have to break bones otherwise.

Sadly, yes.

Even if DC comes out with a clear-cut one sided finish.

Just the way things are in the UFC these days.

In order for DC to beat Jones, he must become him

11168937_800.jpg

LOL

Those two are basically the same charactor in everything they play.

I must say, this is pretty epic though:

Back