DC vs. Rampage anyone?

mightymike86

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Coming from someone who wanted DC to whoop JBJ tonight, clearly DC was outmatched/outclassed, he hit JBJ with some good shots but let's be honest......for 205 vs. anyone else in the division.....the guys have granite jaws. JBJ outwrestled, outstriked, outworked DC unfortunately. I'm not crying about it despite my disappointment.

That being said, Rampage is supposedly back, I don't know if there are any pending things with Bellator legally that have to be worked out, but I personally want this match. Strong jaws again, good trash talk, similar size, good wrestling and slams......why the hell not? I expect DC to win this one, but might be viewed as a PPV name draw instead of a real contenders match........might as well throw the CM Punk first fight on there as well and go for the PPV payday from a business standpoint.

DC is still elite and Rampage is done. He would get beaten in all aspects. Too slow to box with Dan and his knees are too old to defend his takedowns.

Yeah, please stop lol, I'm still trying to pretend I live in a world where the UFC didn't re sign that buffoon. DC vs Davis should be his next fight I think.

Last edited:
Yeah, please stop lol, I'm still trying to pretend I live in a world where the UFC didn't re sign that buffoon. DC vs Davis sould be his next fight I think.

That's most likely what will happen, unless he waits for winner of Gus vs. Rumble.

Horrible matchup stylistically for Rampage.

good idea. I see it being competitive for a while anyway.

The irony of this is that DC is only 1 year younger than Rampage.

I can see the ufc doing something like

DC vs Shogun :(

No way. Rampage needs to stick to fighting guys like fabio maldonado

Gimme a break. DC is still a top tier fighter, no shame in losing to Jones. Rampage is a legend but hasn't been top tier in a long time.

Please, no. DC's going to destroy his next opponent. I want Rampage to crush a few cans and then retire.

Why? Rampage was losing to Bader and Glover before he left. Do we have any indication that he can be a top dog again?
I'd like to see Rampage take a fights against guys like Shogun, Manuwa, Maldonado. Just fun fights which can beef up a cards starpower a lil bit.

I love Rampage, but that's not a fair fight. DC would do whatever he wanted with him.

DC should fight the loser of Gus vs. Rumble.

I see Rampage talking a lot of crap about knocking DC out, and then getting out struck, taken down and eventually submitted or TKO'd late in the fight.

Back