• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DC: "There's no way Zhang should be above Shevchenko"

It exists now ...... Joanna is older with implants and still “drains “ herself to make 115 ...why ? She is so “drained” she continues to have some of the best cardio in the sport .....doesn’t add up.....”smart guy”.......Joanna has clearly had trouble accepting loses ..... So her complaining about weight cuts shouldn’t surprise anyone

Watch. The. Video. You can watch her brutal weight cut with your own eyes and you can listen to her talk about her brutal weight cuts with your own ears. There's no point in arguing against factual information that is presented to you.

Watch. The. Video. You can watch her brutal weight cut with your own eyes and you can listen to her talk about her brutal weight cuts with your own ears. There's no point in arguing against factual information that is presented to you.

She’s elite at 115 because it’s her natural weight class ...... If 125 was her natural weight class she’d be fighting there

Didn't say Andrade beat the cans, Weili's opponents prior to that were the cans.
What you said was, "Weili has a split decision over Joanna and beat Andrade who has 7 losses, with the rest of her record being cans." Since the last person you referenced was Andrade, I thought that was who you were referring to. I wouldn't call Tecia or former #1 ranked SW, Aguilar, cans.

She’s elite at 115 because it’s her natural weight class ...... If 125 was her natural weight class she’d be fighting there

She already fought at 125 and got outclassed. She's lost 4 times against Shevchenko, she knows she gotta keep killing herself to make 115 and try something there.

She already fought at 125 and got outclassed. She's lost 4 times against Shevchenko, she knows she gotta keep killing herself to make 115 and try something there.

Her walk around weight has been given as 138 by one of her own coaches during an interview, which is about what Shevchenko walks around at.

They really need to setup Shev vs Nunes 3.....soon, I know Nunes holds on paper 2-0 over Shev but....that 2nd fight went the wrong way...completely. Only downfall is Shev was content being the counter puncher and cleary was winning but maybe due to that gameplan lost by the eyes of the judges.

Shev can beat Nunes, just needs to be more aggressive...she was lighting up Nunes in their last fight in the last 3 rds....no one has been able to do that.

Nunes
Shevchenko
Wheili

I would have shevchenko #1, but Nunes beat Ronda and cyborg. The 2 best females in wmma history, so that's a huge Trump card.

And I believe shevchenko beat Nunes in their fights.
Nunes clearly beat her in their first fight lol

2nd fight was debatable but neither did anything significant so who cares

Everyone else that kills ones self to make a unnatural weight has depleted stamina....what makes her so special?

I agree with the first fight, however Shev clearly should have got the decision in the 2nd, but maybe because she chose to let Nunes come to her and counter that the moronic judges gave the W to Nunes based on moving forward idk...was a bad decision.

She is killing hersef, but for some reason she has 12 UFC fights as Strawweight (so 8 more than current champ, who is already asking for 125 lbs fight, lol) and only one as Flyweight (and on short notice). You are just stupid person.
Her walk around weight has been given as 138 by one of her own coaches during an interview, which is about what Shevchenko walks around at.
Shevhcenko walks around 142 lbs -acording to her coach, and she is always in training. Joanna walks 138 after 1 month of doing nothing and eating pizza.

Yeah, I figured that out, but I feel like Shevchenko clearly won the 2nd fight.

Dude, I can't even think of another 125er off the top of my head. Atleast 115 has some names. Schevchenko is pretty damn good for sure, but her biggest win is a 115er moving up in Joanna isn't it? (HH was at 135)

125 is her natural weight class and what she has competed at for most of her career in combat sports. The only reason she fought at 115 is because 125 didn't exist in the UFC at the time. She left her natural division of 125 to go to the UFC. As soon as 125 was created she went back up and fought for the title. She was dominated and her only chance at a title was to go back to 115 so that's what she did.

She is killing hersef, but for some reason she has 12 UFC fights as Strawweight (so 8 more than current champ, who is already asking for 125 lbs fight, lol) and only one as Flyweight (and on short notice). You are just stupid person.

Her fights before the UFC were at flyweight and her kickboxing fights were at flyweight, she has way more than 12. And the reason she has 12 fights at strawweight is because flyweight didn't exist and the current champ is much newer to the UFC, stupid.

There is actual video of her killing herself to make 115. Stop arguing against fact.

Shevhcenko walks around 142 lbs -acording to her coach, and she is always in training. Joanna walks 138 after 1 month of doing nothing and eating pizza.

Source for any of these claims?

https://www.mmaindia.com/interview-...nishing-priscila-expects-showdown-nunes-soon/

“It was not difficult at all, because my natural weight for 135 – I never cut any weight. It’s my normal walking weight. With a bit of diet, I was able to cut down to 130, and I just have to cut 5 more lbs before the weighins"

Highly doubt Valentina could make 115 and Joanna has never missed weight , I don’t think her cardio would be so incredible If she was drained .... you’re reaching now imo
Valentina could make 115, she has said herself. I think she could easily be the first 3 division champ.

Back